Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is For All The Nerdz, Geekz, Fat and Ugly Bitches

cruzerisnj

cru2.jpg

All U fat and Ugly bitches just want a big dick in their mouth to suck ...cuz they cant get the body they want . Just dont insult us cuz we look good and u dont. We workout to look good unlike u fat people think werkin out is eatin donuts and coffee all day . All I respect are the Chinks that do Shalin in the club wit GLowsticks ...i rather see them then watch Fat Ugly people dance jiggle their blubber ..Hope All u Faggots respond ..lil bitches and herbz

Originally posted by cruzerisnj

cru2.jpg

All U fat and Ugly bitches just want a big dick in their mouth to suck ...cuz they cant get the body they want . Just dont insult us cuz we look good and u dont. We workout to look good unlike u fat people think werkin out is eatin donuts and coffee all day . All I respect are the Chinks that do Shalin in the club wit GLowsticks ...i rather see them then watch Fat Ugly people dance jiggle their blubber ..Hope All u Faggots respond ..lil bitches and herbz

. . yeah . . that's the ticket. . . tell me something . . . Are your mom and Dad looking to sell the house, cause I've been scoping for one with a Finished Basement in Jersey? . . .

. . . ya know . . After the first round of assaults from us . . a competant man would have sat back and examined what exactly was the cause of all the hostility . . .

. . . some of it, I admit, was unfounded . . like raggin on your peculiar speech patterns without knowledge of your past . . . of that I am guilty as well . . HOWEVER, the fact that you come on this board and call us "nerds" and "fat bitches" who "jiglle their blubber" on the dancefloor says to us that you are indeed an idiot that isn't worth our collective time of day . . .

. . . you obviously aren't that competant man I was speaking about above . . your posts clearly show it . . .

. . Oh . . and by the way . . while you're working out in your momma's basement I'm sitting at my desk, drinking my coffee (no doughnuts, bagels are my preference), and making very good money for very little effort . . .

. . BEHOLD THE POWER OF PROPER SPEECH . . .

. . learn from it son . . .

Well Futur Phunk or watever u call urself ..bagels are like doughnuts..and i am werkin out in my moms basement and i am gettin juiced as the time progresses...u jus a lil bitch i be werkin and goin to college at same time so dont u get talk shit ...U jus get mad cuz u aint got a Body and u wish u were gettin laid by sum pam anderson. U aint no Future son I am Get it straight bitch.

oh yea keep fuckin them fat ugly bitches and make me proud.

wooooohooooo.

cru2.jpg

Oh my!! your so fine looking,give me a break lil dickman!! you ain't shit!you gotta lotta fuckin nerves calling females those names,um if you hav'nt notice you mamma gave birth to your sorry ass,why don't you call her BITCH in her face,stupid ass,if it was'nt for her your ugly ass woud'nt be here you ungrateful prick.

You need to take a long look at yourself.

that wifebeater shirt does nothing for you except shows that fucking outta shpe belly you have.Fuck You,dick sucking queen,thats right you like and you pose like,and most likely talk like a queen.Just by looking at your pic my GAYRADAR went off!!! yep shes an ugly ass queen from joisey!!!!

stfu!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well Futur Phunk or watever u call urself ..bagels are like doughnuts..and i am werkin out in my moms basement and i am gettin juiced as the time progresses...u jus a lil bitch i be werkin and goin to college at same time so dont u get talk shit ...U jus get mad cuz u aint got a Body and u wish u were gettin laid by sum pam anderson. U aint no Future son I am Get it straight bitch.

oh yea keep fuckin them fat ugly bitches and make me proud.

wooooohooooo.

. . . Oh ok . . so I don't have a future . . . hmmm. . . well . . that's not what the President of the School said to me when I was having lunch with him the other day . . . heck that's not even what all the deans said either . . . hmm. . I guess they're all wrong . . . yep . . completely incorrect. . .

. . . how bout this . . . I'll find you in 20 years . . and you can come over and cut my lawn . . . I'll even pay you a hundred bucks for your time . . . how bout it? . . .

. . . I will give you one thing . . . sex with a pam anderson type would be nice . . . but . . right now I'll trade the juice for the cash I'm pulling in . . . cause in 10 years, I'll be fucking several of them . .

. . .and you'll still be livin in your mommas basement . . .

This is so funny u jus a bitch wit a big mouth .

u bring momz into these thats even more funny

im a lil dickman thats y u sucked my dick last night u bitch

Shut the fuck up ..like i said u must be fat and ugly to be sayin that shit and hatin me..lol thats funny

This is so funny u jus a bitch wit a big mouth .

u bring momz into these thats even more funny

im a lil dickman thats y u sucked my dick last night u bitch

Shut the fuck up ..like i said u must be fat and ugly to be sayin that shit and hatin me..lol thats funny

. . . you really do believe what you're spewing dontcha? . . .

. . .ladies and gentlemen . . the future of America . . . pray for the kiddies . . .

cru2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL.......OMG, can't believe you are actually ragging on people. You are not cut at all and you got a gut. Time for you to hit the gym fat ass instead of hittin up those Ho-Hos and Twinkies.

is this little zit farm being serious???

dipshit, one thing you are going to learn in your bovine life is that its unwise to talk shit to people you dont know. you are very tough until you meet one of us of the boards, and buddy, believe me, many people on this board are a lot, lot bigger than you.

another thing you will learn is that theres more to life than being juiced and sticking your dick in some bleached bitch's hole. also learn to spell properly, you are a disgrace to the english language. yo yo yo, wheres my wiggas in da houze?

i can already see this sad case from jersey, 20 years from now, with 4 kids, a minivan, a janitor job, a beer gut and a Jets jersey, screaming JETS JETS JETS! (no offense to jets fans!)

cru2.jpg

YOU LOOK NASTY!!!

YO ASS FULL OF PEANUT BUTTER AND YO LITTLE DICK AND SMALL BALLS ARE FULL OF CHEESE MISS THANG. GET ON YO KNEES AND BLOW MY ANACONDA.....BIATCH!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cru2.jpg

at least lose the ebonics

you'll seem like less of an idiot