Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is For All The Nerdz, Geekz, Fat and Ugly Bitches

cruzerisnj

Originally posted by magilicuti

dude, seriously bro you really have nothing on you at all. you have tits and you have a little belly. no triceps, no delts, no traps nothing. no muscle or and no definention. your bf% has to be around 20%, in other words average. as for steriods they are not magic. its going to take a lot of work and dedication to get a good body.

just reading this post makes me understand why ppl hate "juiceheads." i am live near you bro and for the couple ppl that have their pics as their sigs we are getting bashed because of this shit you are you doing. not right to make fun of ppl you don't even know. i don't think i've seen one fat person on here. fat ppl don't club. anyway just chill out and have fun cus for some reason i feel embrassed even

I still love u:D

Originally posted by cruzerisnj

cru2.jpg

All U fat and Ugly bitches just want a big dick in their mouth to suck ...cuz they cant get the body they want . Just dont insult us cuz we look good and u dont. We workout to look good unlike u fat people think werkin out is eatin donuts and coffee all day . All I respect are the Chinks that do Shalin in the club wit GLowsticks ...i rather see them then watch Fat Ugly people dance jiggle their blubber ..Hope All u Faggots respond ..lil bitches and herbz

uhhh....ur a lil chubby urself :tongue:

Originally posted by workenonlife

cruzerisnj LoL i know u in person and u doo looK like a lil bitch these people make sense u gotta go to the gym and u deff gotta start cluben kiD

tell your buddy to start lifting some weights and stop talking shit. take him to the gym with you once in awhile, looks like he hasn't seen the inside of one yet. sorry bro but your friend is shit. i showed some of my friends from the fitness board i'm on and he's a laughing stock over there too

here's the link

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110419

getting hate from people that are dedicated to working out so its not just "hate" he is getting.

Originally posted by tony2000

YOU LOOK NASTY!!!

YO ASS FULL OF PEANUT BUTTER AND YO LITTLE DICK AND SMALL BALLS ARE FULL OF CHEESE MISS THANG. GET ON YO KNEES AND BLOW MY ANACONDA.....BIATCH!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha this way tooo much. the anaconda! anyway, he is a bit on the husky* side, + his abs need to be re-shaped....and he needs to know that he can't go out to clubs dressed as a NJ jock....hmmmm

here's a link for him and alike

http://www.allNJboysneedtoknowaboutNYClubbing.duh.com

:tongue:

Well Futur Phunk or watever u call urself ..bagels are like doughnuts..and i am werkin out in my moms basement and i am gettin juiced as the time progresses...u jus a lil bitch i be werkin and goin to college at same time so dont u get talk shit ...U jus get mad cuz u aint got a Body and u wish u were gettin laid by sum pam anderson. U aint no Future son I am Get it straight bitch.

oh yea keep fuckin them fat ugly bitches and make me proud.

wooooohooooo.

this is funnier than i ever thought it'd be. listen babe, you DO know how to bitch yourself...have you ever thought that you may be one of the fag-crowd? i mean look at that cheap-wannabe-a&f thing going in that pic...+ there is a term 'musclequeen', and if you're not familiar with it, ask one of your *buddz* haha

ciao bello~:tongue:

Originally posted by magilicuti

tell your buddy to start lifting some weights and stop talking shit. take him to the gym with you once in awhile, looks like he hasn't seen the inside of one yet. sorry bro but your friend is shit. i showed some of my friends from the fitness board i'm on and he's a laughing stock over there too

here's the link

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110419

getting hate from people that are dedicated to working out so its not just "hate" he is getting.

i happen to agree with u i mean he does have to learn to keep his mouth shut and he should at least back up his words befor he starts offenden people cause e offends them sayen fat geek and nerd's sh1t like and that is exclty wut he is LoL

Originally posted by smokesum

this post contradicts itself. You ask him to stop calling people fat but yet ou do the same to him :confused: I could care less about this guys pics' but why waste your time on them if you hate them so much. Fortuneately, the more intelligent people on this board seem to ignore posts like this. Thats doesnt say a lot for you others.

but babe, it's all about the DRAMA.....i mean this NJ guy can aslo be a 89yo with a walker, and have a time of his life when reading these posts. why not help him?

;)

u must be lookin at urself in the mirror

Now that I have stopped laughing.

I have just realized why they have been closing clubs so much in NYC. It is because these little kiddies come out at night. Not to say that I am old... 23 here 24 in march. But with comments like what I have been hearing from this little Jersey boy... It kinda brings me back to the 6th grade. By the way. Before you start bashing on people for the way they look. Remember something. And you might realize this when you grow up. You are only as ugly as the attitude in which you carry. I would rather dance with a so called " Fat Bitch. " any day Than hold a 5 min. conversation with someone who can't speak a word of english like yourself. As days go by and puberty sets in you will come to realize how much of an asshole you once were and kick yourself in the ass when you realize the foolishness that once escaped your mouth. Oh and by the way little boy... Until you have something to brag about. Keep ya mouth shut about others...

Oh and by the way... Clean your Fu(!NG House... Fix the wires hanging from the wall... And don't live like a pack rat...

Peace

Scott

Originally posted by bxbomb

I cant believe everryone is bustin on Cruzernj he is an innovator and free spirit for stayin with the CEASER cut when all of his boyz are rockin the spiky hair look now

:laugh: :laugh:

I dont know if anyone else caught that, but thats some funny shitttttttttt:laugh:

Originally posted by avalondon3

:laugh: :laugh:

I dont know if anyone else caught that, but thats some funny shitttttttttt:laugh:

it's too funny! i'm just sorry because that NJ guy stopped posting.....i hope he didn't get scared or something....after all, he is a big macho man, and the people on this message board are just some queer fat fags, right?

jewsey jewsey....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 years later...