Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow Meet-up 02.02.02

dcsglow

WOAH! 02.02.02 <----- INTERESTING...

ANYWAY, I WANNA KNOW WHO IS COMING TO GLOW ON SATURDAY, AND IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A PRE-PARTY / POST-PARTY...RUTH...JERAMI SAYS YOU ARE HAVING A PRE-PARTY??? MY COUSIN WILL BE WITH ME MOST LIKELY...HE JUST GOT A JOB DANCING AT GLOW SO HE MIGHT COME WITH US, YOU GUYS CAN MEET HIM, HE'S COOL, AND HE'S BIG AS SHIT ANYWAY JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT'S UP AND...I GUESS THAT'S IT...OH YAH, IS ANYONE HAVING A SUPERBOWL PARTY???

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'll be at GLOW as usual...

Preparty would be good, I don't have dance practice sunday so I get ridiculously whacked :D

Superbowl party... mmmm hotwings... well, who cares about football anyway. Hey Jimi, Hoya saxa!

my ears...MY EARS!!!:mad: :mad:

HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS! HOYAS!

Bwahhahahahhahahaha

Originally posted by crank47

Vic and George:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=554608

:D

yeah, if any of you guys want extra super duper-vip passes and want to get a chance to chill with George himself and see George wasted before, during and after his set, hit me up....

anywho, if a large group of people are going then I'll go and probably pass up on Buzz tommorrow, since I've been going like everey week for the past month and a half and because the next couple of weeks I'll definitely be there for the Mistress and Chrisatopher Lawrence.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'll be at GLOW as usual...

Preparty would be good, I don't have dance practice sunday so I get ridiculously whacked :D

seeing vixen get wasted would be a good incentive to go to GLOW on Saturday...i think she was pretty much gone D:FUSE night :D :D

Originally posted by crank47

Just admit it Vic, you're going to both Buzz and Glow this weekend. :D

eventually that will be the case...i just like to add drama to it all (insert drum roll)...so then maybe I will go,and maybe I will not go...and maybe I might not go to both, then again I might go to both, or one of the two,but which one? :D

Originally posted by vicman

eventually that will be the case...i just like to add drama to it all (insert drum roll)...so then maybe I will go,and maybe I will not go...and maybe I might not go to both, then again I might go to both, or one of the two,but which one? :D

Oooh, I'm sure I'll be up all night trying to figure that one out, Riddler.

Guest jroo

im with vic on this one, i'll be at glow but im not sure about buzz. even though i love d and b and dj db for that matter. i think that if i go i'll have to leave early or something, i dont know, maybe i'll go to both , who knows?

I haven't been to glow before and I really, really wanna catch acosta! When is a good time to show up, what is cover (err.I mean how do i get around cover, vip?), dress code, all that stuff.

my friends who see him in myamee at space said he is one of the best dj's live (true?).

Thanks y'all, I've reading this board for a while but just finally figured out how to use it (strange considering was out till 3 this morning...y'all should catch DJ's NA: Annemiek and Shane...unbelievable show!).

Cheers,

Wahoo

Originally posted by wahoo

I haven't been to glow before and I really, really wanna catch acosta! When is a good time to show up, what is cover (err.I mean how do i get around cover, vip?), dress code, all that stuff.

my friends who see him in myamee at space said he is one of the best dj's live (true?).

Thanks y'all, I've reading this board for a while but just finally figured out how to use it (strange considering was out till 3 this morning...y'all should catch DJ's NA: Annemiek and Shane...unbelievable show!).

Cheers,

Wahoo

Yo, you go to UVA? Go Hoos!

Cheers,

Wahoo

CP meetup is at 1am under the stairs to the VIP section (just ask where the VIP section is when you get in) , dress code? Dress better than Buzz, no jeans or sneakers, but you dont have to pull out the Armani either.

Cheers,

Wahoo

oh, check their web site for more info:

http://www.clubglow.com/

Ok guys now I know that Im going to DC for sure so Ill see you tomorrow at GLOW.

Im staying at the 'Red Roof inn' , less than a block away from the club, anybody knows if theres a "cybercafe" aroud the area??

Anyway see ya tomorrow ...lets have fun.

Acosta never spin at SPACE, he used to be resident at SHADOW(rip) and now his new home is LEVEL.He is a good DJ, if you like trance u are gonna like him very much.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Ok guys now I know that Im going to DC for sure so Ill see you tomorrow at GLOW.

Im staying at the 'Red Roof inn' , less than a block away from the club, anybody knows if theres a "cybercafe" aroud the area??

Anyway see ya tomorrow ...lets have fun.

i dont know the area around Chinatown and the MCI Center that well , so I wouldnt know, but I woudl suppose that around Dupont Circle there should be a cybercafe, but check the yellow pages....shady and pgiddy would probably know since theres where they hang out with the ...uh "guys"