Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re-kindlement

fierydesire

So the past few days have been really weird. I have been running into old flames and I got a phone call from one today. I don't know what to do. I know I always say not to step back, but I mean when I saw them it was weird. Feelings were still there, like nothing ever finished. Bottom line could these be feelings out of loneliness or perhaps I still do have a place in my heart for them? I have had other people on my mind but those seem to be something which will probably not occur. So shall I step back and see if there could be a possibility with one of the guys or shall I just leave it be?:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

So the past few days have been really weird. I have been running into old flames and I got a phone call from one today. I don't know what to do. I know I always say not to step back, but I mean when I saw them it was weird. Feelings were still there, like nothing ever finished. Bottom line could these be feelings out of loneliness or perhaps I still do have a place in my heart for them? I have had other people on my mind but those seem to be something which will probably not occur. So shall I step back and see if there could be a possibility with one of the guys or shall I just leave it be?:confused:

Leave it be sweetcheeks! What your saying seems like Deja Vous to me....but in the long run, not much good will seem to come out of it. When you love someone, you love them and that's it....you can't take that back. However, life's twists and turns can just lead you bothin opposite directions.

I guess the best advice is, follow what your heart tells you, but don't ignore your mind either....;)

Originally posted by marcid21

Leave it be sweetcheeks! What your saying seems like Deja Vous to me....but in the long run, not much good will seem to come out of it. When you love someone, you love them and that's it....you can't take that back. However, life's twists and turns can just lead you bothin opposite directions.

I guess the best advice is, follow what your heart tells you, but don't ignore your mind either....;)

Agree definitely...there's a reason they're your past flames...and besides, there's billions of men in the world..you have so many to choose from...see what else is out there, and put the past behind you..if it's meant to be,you will find the one you've been destined to be with...