Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating someone then sleeping with their friend?

fierydesire

Have any of you actually done this? I mean while you were semi-dating the guy, you hooked up with his friend sexually. Even worse when you were younger you dated the guy who you hooked up with later on behind the guy you were dating currently? Does that scenario make sense. :confused:

Dating A getting with B, but you were with B before you ever met A when you were younger. Started to date A years later, saw B and banged him? Anyone?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Have any of you actually done this? I mean while you were semi-dating the guy, you hooked up with his friend sexually. Even worse when you were younger you dated the guy who you hooked up with later on behind the guy you were dating currently? Does that scenario make sense. :confused:

Dating A getting with B, but you were with B before you ever met A when you were younger. Started to date A years later, saw B and banged him? Anyone?

kinda.. a lil different scenario. I didnt think A and B knew each other, turns out they were old hs friends! :eek: I told B about A but i only told A that i was "just friends" with B. whaddya need to know?

Well I used to date B when I was younger then met A years later, then it kind of subsided and saw B again and did the deedx but never did it with A to begin with. Right now I talk to neither by my choice. I could call them, but I think A doesn't know about B...maybe but B lives upstate now.

XXlea on the hunt for a C.

nycchic done that scenario before, I guess it doesnt really count if they were old "HS" friends. How the hell would you know? You know what I mean

Well I used to date B when I was younger then met A years later, then it kind of subsided and saw B again and did the deedx but never did it with A to begin with. Right now I talk to neither by my choice. I could call them, but I think A doesn't know about B...maybe but B lives upstate now.

XXlea on the hunt for a C.

nycchic done that scenario before, I guess it doesnt really count if they were old "HS" friends. How the hell would you know? You know what I mean

so do you wanna call A now? is that it? imo if you really like A and want to start soemthing serious and dont want this to hit you back in the face later, tell A that you had dated B casually. you dont have to get into details, but if A was to ever find out later on down the road he may be like wtf why did you tell me and think what else are you not telling me and destroy the trust.. i dunno . again i guess it comes down to what are you looking for outta this situaion. otherwise dont sweat it.

Originally posted by nycchic24

so do you wanna call A now? is that it? imo if you really like A and want to start soemthing serious and dont want this to hit you back in the face later, tell A that you had dated B casually. you dont have to get into details, but if A was to ever find out later on down the road he may be like wtf why did you tell me and think what else are you not telling me and destroy the trust.. i dunno . again i guess it comes down to what are you looking for outta this situaion. otherwise dont sweat it.

I was thinking about it actually. I mean we never really ended things "officially", so maybe I would call, only problem is I wonder if he knows about B, if so then that could be issues:(

I was thinking about it actually. I mean we never really ended things "officially", so maybe I would call, only problem is I wonder if he knows about B, if so then that could be issues:(

alright then i would take the chance and call A and put some feelers there. you could probably tell from the conversation "whats going on" and whether or not he knows. if he knows and it bothers him, then he will probably end the call shortly. If he doesn't know (or if he knows and doesn't care) then he will be happy to hear from you. right?????

good luck! :)

Oh gosh I could never even think of doing something like that, how morally wrong and....zzzz :rolleyes: LOL you know that I, of all people, am fuckin' with ya ;)

Call him if you like, the worst he can say is hey, I heard you got with my friend one night...which he probably won't say. But then again, how much do you like the kid you're thinking about calling? Is he worth the aggrevation? ;)