Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Sound Factory?!

First of all, sorry if this topic has already been discussed/dissected to death, but I just checked in on PVD's website to see if the Roxy date had been reinstated and....wtf?!

I am not knocking Sound Factory -- God knows I spend many a Sunday morning there tripping my face off and dancing until noon with some hotties back in my single days (or should I say daze), BUT -- is this really the best venue for PVD?

I haven't been there in a year, but even with the renovations, is it really big enough? Everyone is going to want to be on the dancefloor; no one is going to want to be chilling in the jacuzzi or on the 3rd floor while he is spinning, so it could totally suck if you're not on the dance floor, which will obviously be completely packed.

Also, the sound system isn't the grestest, and, well, I'll leave it up to you guys to debate the implications of what the crowd will be like if they are holding this thing at SF!

Anyway, just curious to hear your opinions... obviously, I would go see PVD if he was playing on a garbage scow, so you know I'll be there! Let me know your thoughts, darlings!

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by Alexandra

First of all, sorry if this topic has already been discussed/dissected to death, but I just checked in on PVD's website to see if the Roxy date had been reinstated and....wtf?!

I am not knocking Sound Factory -- God knows I spend many a Sunday morning there tripping my face off and dancing until noon with some hotties back in my single days (or should I say daze), BUT -- is this really the best venue for PVD?

I haven't been there in a year, but even with the renovations, is it really big enough? Everyone is going to want to be on the dancefloor; no one is going to want to be chilling in the jacuzzi or on the 3rd floor while he is spinning, so it could totally suck if you're not on the dance floor, which will obviously be completely packed.

Also, the sound system isn't the grestest, and, well, I'll leave it up to you guys to debate the implications of what the crowd will be like if they are holding this thing at SF!

Anyway, just curious to hear your opinions... obviously, I would go see PVD if he was playing on a garbage scow, so you know I'll be there! Let me know your thoughts, darlings!

xoxo

Alexandra

Now Factory's sound system is amazing.. JP even said so himself in his speech sunday morning. I've never seen PVD live, but can tell it's goin to be packed and that mad heads wanna be on the dance floor. It's goin to be impossible.