Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in here likes pig?

chynado11

"don't dine on swine" . . .

ummm, you know pigs don't have sweat glands . . .

i do because during a sience experiment i found out the hard way and almost lost my lunch . . .

it almost made me go veggie, almost . . .

too bad porky, you taste too good for me . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

"don't dine on swine" . . .

ummm, you know pigs don't have sweat glands . . .

i do because during a sience experiment i found out the hard way and almost lost my lunch . . .

it almost made me go veggie, almost . . .

too bad porky, you taste too good for me . . .

i know its disgusting how they gravel in their own dirt, snort and smell, also when you had to dissect it for your biology project, i was about to literally become a vegetarian..snausage i cant deal with though, i dont like it, im suppose to be kosher but what would life be without pepperoni or bacon?/

:bounce:

CD

hell, the best meal i ever had was a slow roasted pig cooked in dry heat in a pit covered with banana leaves...damn tastiest meal i have ever had my entire life and tehre great side dishes also, like fried yuca, yuca in garlic sauce, beans and rice, fried plantains, fried potato thingies, etc.........no vegan stuff for me.

and how can i fuckin' forget PORK RINDS?!?!?!!? When I was a kid and visited my fatehrs family Sunday would be the day you would get all the street vendors and they had the damn tastiest PORK RINDS I've ever tasted, basically because the had just disposed of the little critter less than an hour ago...yummy!!!!

P.E.T.A. = People Eating Tasty Animals!

Mmmmm...pork! I don't eat a lot of meat in general - but every once in a while some BBQ ribs do hit the spot. I'm also a fan of the lean pork loin and Canadian bacon.

However, pigs posting on CP get no love! :D

Originally posted by chynado11

whats a vegan LOL..

:confused:

CD

Vegans don't eat any kind of animal product or any food that contains an animal product. It's very difficult lifestyle because when you think about it almost everything seems to have an animal product in it. That's why vegans tend to look like herion addicts because they're malnurished and not eating anything.

BTW, I was a vegetarian for 10 yrs and came back to the meat-eating way of life last summer. I do dig swine, the "other white meat." :D

Originally posted by crank47

Vegans don't eat any kind of animal product or any food that contains an animal product. It's very difficult lifestyle because when you think about it almost everything seems to have an animal product in it. That's why vegans tend to look like herion addicts because they're malnurished and not eating anything.

yup, crank's correct, vegans do not eat eggs, any type of meat, milk, cheese, fish, squirell etc...the maine problem is the lack of protein and B complex vitamins and Iron...so they stick to vegetables, legumes, complex carb sources such as oats, barley, wheat etc, and soy products...and there is even some wacko out in (where else?) California that just came out with an even more absurd way of eating, besides being vegan the freak only eats stuff that in uncooked, so he only eats stuff that is raw and unprocessed...yuck

I've never attempted to be vegetarian, nor will do so, basically I've been raised on cow all my life and the cow will remain a part of my life phorever...like that TV show back in the 70's and early 80's where the character Monroe was on, and the guy who had the 2 daughters was a cartoon artist and drew his cartoons always while having a muppet cow on his hand holding his pencil while he drew....I cant remember the name of the show....I think it was uspposed to be based in SF or something,.....it wasnt Three's Company, but another one...dammit now it will bug me for the rest of the day :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

yup, crank's correct, vegans do not eat eggs, any type of meat, milk, cheese, fish, squirell etc...the maine problem is the lack of protein and B complex vitamins and Iron...so they stick to vegetables, legumes, complex carb sources such as oats, barley, wheat etc, and soy products...and there is even some wacko out in (where else?) California that just came out with an even more absurd way of eating, besides being vegan the freak only eats stuff that in uncooked, so he only eats stuff that is raw and unprocessed...yuck

I've never attempted to be vegetarian, nor will do so, basically I've been raised on cow all my life and the cow will remain a part of my life phorever...like that TV show back in the 70's and early 80's where the character Monroe was on, and the guy who had the 2 daughters was a cartoon artist and drew his cartoons always while having a muppet cow on his hand holding his pencil while he drew....I cant remember the name of the show....I think it was uspposed to be based in SF or something,.....it wasnt Three's Company, but another one...dammit now it will bug me for the rest of the day :mad: :mad:

Too Close for Comfort?

Originally posted by chynado11

APPLAUSE APPLAUSE..how can anyone go without meat period?? I couldnt and wouldnt...

:bounce:

CD

I agree with Chyna, 'cause its the real reason why I like to go to clubs, for the meat grinding....young innocent non-suspecting little gurlies are what I always aim for :D :D

Yeah, vegans have to watch their diets really carefully and take a whole bunch of supplements... which they never do. What's funny is that I've met people who claim to be vegan, yet wear leather.

There was a restaurant in DC that used to serve only raw, unprocessed vegatables. People were allowed to bring their own bread. I believe it was based on a traditional diet from some part of Africa.

Originally posted by zaguero

We should celebrate our meat eating and go out to the Brazilian BBQ this weekend!

ummm...sat were be recovering from Friday and getting ready for Sat night, Sunday we'll all proly end up going to some super bowel party and stuffing ourselves of Dorito's and cold cuts

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, vegans have to watch their diets really carefully and take a whole bunch of supplements... which they never do. What's funny is that I've met people who claim to be vegan, yet wear leather.

There was a restaurant in DC that used to serve only raw, unprocessed vegatables. People were allowed to bring their own bread. I believe it was based on a traditional diet from some part of Africa.

thats whack.....and thats also whack

ummm...sat were be recovering from Friday and getting ready for Sat night, Sunday we'll all proly end up going to some super bowel party and stuffing ourselves of Dorito's and cold cuts

Yo, you know "bowel" is a completely different thing than what you're talking about, right?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yo, you know "bowel" is a completely different thing than what you're talking about, right?

yup...:D ...by the way shady I've seen lots n' lots of Korean restaurants out my way where I live, I suppose you would be an expert on the subject discussed in the thread, wouldnt you?

yup...:D ...by the way shady I've seen lots n' lots of Korean restaurants out my way where I live, I suppose you would be an expert on the subject discussed in the thread, wouldnt you?

What, pork? Or Vegans? Or food in general?

If you want the biggest concentration of Korean restaurants, go down to Annandale. It's fucking little Korea down there. You get a bunch of rice boy wanna be hoodlums driving around their pimped up Honda Civics and Acura Integras, thinking they're badasses in some fucking gang, when all they have to do is go home to mommy and daddy in Fairfax or Potomac to get more cash. Damn, I hate Koreans. But that's a whole other thread alltogether. :(

But the restaurants are good. They've got at least one or two restaurants per mile. Just don't look one of those wannabe gangsters in the eye.

If you want the biggest concentration of Korean restaurants, go down to Annandale. It's fucking little Korea down there. You get a bunch of rice boy wanna be hoodlums driving around their pimped up Honda Civics and Acura Integras, thinking they're badasses in some fucking gang, when all they have to do is go home to mommy and daddy in Fairfax or Potomac to get more cash. Damn, I hate Koreans. But that's a whole other thread alltogether. :(

Are there wanna-be thugged out Korean girls there too? I like wanna-be thugged out Korean girls.

If you want the biggest concentration of Korean restaurants, go down to Annandale. It's fucking little Korea down there. :(

But the restaurants are good. They've got at least one or two restaurants per mile. Just don't look one of those wannabe gangsters in the eye.

yup thats what i'm talkin' about, i've to a few, and theyre pretty good...it even gives me a chance to practice my korean