Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in here likes pig?

chynado11

Originally posted by Kuro

Are there wanna-be thugged out Korean girls there too? I like wanna-be thugged out Korean girls.

Yeah, but the wanna-be thugged out Korean girls only go for wanna-be thugged out Korean guys.

Actually, there are quite a few that go for black dudes, too. But you have to put on your best yo-boy act for them. Cause they only go for the hardest of G's. Maybe Jimi-Jack can give you some pointers?

Weird bunch, those Koreans, I tell ya. I'm so proud to be one of 'em. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

and thats why i'm usually all bruised up on Monday's 'cos they always kick my ass :( :(

Those little fuckers can't fight for shit. But they always gang up on people and that's how they get an advantage. If I ever got one of them one on one, I'd kick them in the nuts and run away.

I'm also bitter against the Annandale Korean Posse (not their official name, just something I made up) cause they fucked up my nephew's life. Hardcore. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you put on some gold chains and spoke like a Mexican hoodlum, they may go for you, too, Vic. But you gotta appear harder than Al Capone to crack the surface with them.

hmmm...shady, you look Korean enough for me, so I tell you what, you need to gimme more advice so I can go over to Annandale and pick up good looking Korean girls, and while ur at it, you might as well help out Kuro too :D

I'm also bitter against the Annandale Korean Posse (not their official name, just something I made up) cause they fucked up my nephew's life. Hardcore. :(

man that sux, but I hear ya. some cousins of mine got pretty messed up out in LA in dealing with all the Mex-Am hoodlums there too :mad:

hmmm...shady, you look Korean enough for me, so I tell you what, you need to gimme more advice so I can go over to Annandale and pick up good looking Korean girls, and while ur at it, you might as well help out Kuro too :D

Vic - Gold chains, a goatee, a wife beater, baggy jeans, and a ski cap

Kuro - Anything FUBU

1) Use lots of Jimi words like "joun" or "holla".

2) Flash a wad of bills (if you don't have a lot, then just get a big wad of ones and wrap a hundy around them).

3) Light a cig and smoke it the way all hard Korean males do: out of the corner of your mouth, with a look on your face that could signal hard mo-fo. Be careful, though, when done wrong, this look can be confused as constipation.

4) Never say "Hi". Just give a slight nod and say "Sup".

5) Repeat.

Kuro - Anything FUBU

2) Flash a wad of bills (if you don't have a lot, then just get a big wad of ones and wrap a hundy around them - as sad as it is, I've known many a Korean dude to do that in my day).

3) Light a cig and smoke it the way all hard Korean males do: out of the corner of your mouth, with a look on your face that could signal hard mo-fo. Be careful, though, when done wrong, this look can be confused as constipation.

5) Repeat.

Yeah, but the wanna-be thugged out Korean girls only go for wanna-be thugged out Korean guys.

Actually, there are quite a few that go for black dudes, too. But you have to put on your best yo-boy act for them. Cause they only go for the hardest of G's. Maybe Jimi-Jack can give you some pointers?

Weird bunch, those Koreans, I tell ya. I'm so proud to be one of 'em. :rolleyes:

So you're saying that I'm not "black enough" to get a Korean girl, so I should get some help from that white kid Jimi. Sadly, there me be some truth to that.

Kuro - Anything FUBU

2) Flash a wad of bills (if you don't have a lot, then just get a big wad of ones and wrap a hundy around them - as sad as it is, I've known many a Korean dude to do that in my day).

5) Repeat.

That sounds like too much work. I think I should just stick to Korean girls (or ones of any race) in UFOs or baggy jeans and visors dancing around happily.