Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drama

somebitch

ok.

i met this guy and we have been hanging out lately. from the start i knew that he was kinda going through a break up, but the story was that they had broken up 3 months before we met.

his ex girl used to try to contact me daily, shows up at his house when im there, leaves me msgs saying all this crazy shit about him...

this morning she actually said stuff that got to me.

should i take her seriously or is she just attempting to ruin what we have to make herself feel better?? should i call her back and find out why she constantly calls me?? if hes such a bad guy then why does she want him back? also, why would she want to help me out by sharing all this information? i dont even know the girl.

i think i should get out before the drama becomes overwhelming. ive only know the kid for a month. :blown:

if she said it once then i would possibly give it some thought... however since shes constantly calling you and hassling you and warning you then id have to believe from what you said that shes just trying to get you to not go with him...IMO... ask his friends... good way to judge a guys character is by his friends (birds of feather type deal)

Unwanted Drama....nothing worse...

IMO, calling this girl back is the wrong thing to do. There's really no need to associate yourself with her...Calling her is just gonna prove to this guy that there's something clouding your mind. He might also get the idea that you two are conspiring to gang bang him.

I would confront him (do it face to face so you can read him better) about whatever it is that she said. Maybe I'd even play the message back for him (only if he knows that she's been stalking you) just to see his reaction. You'll probably have a better idea of what to do next after that....

Either way, all that baggage would be too much for me....As if I don't have my own shit....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

ok.

i met this guy and we have been hanging out lately. from the start i knew that he was kinda going through a break up, but the story was that they had broken up 3 months before we met.

his ex girl used to try to contact me daily, shows up at his house when im there, leaves me msgs saying all this crazy shit about him...

this morning she actually said stuff that got to me.

should i take her seriously or is she just attempting to ruin what we have to make herself feel better?? should i call her back and find out why she constantly calls me?? if hes such a bad guy then why does she want him back? also, why would she want to help me out by sharing all this information? i dont even know the girl.

i think i should get out before the drama becomes overwhelming. ive only know the kid for a month. :blown:

If you only have known him for a month and you're not really into him then I suggest you drop him. If you are into him, then I suggest you do some investigative work and then take it from there you never know people's ulterior motives, she may have her reasons for doing this, you don't know her well either .....

:)

how is she trying to contact you?? going to your work? calling you? from what you said, she's talking sh*t about her ex-bf too?

sounds to me like this girl is crazy bitter, if she cant have him, she most certainly doesnt want anyone else going near him. :rolleyes: god i hate pathetic girls like that

as for dealing with her drama --- i personally wouldnt be havin' that. is your boy attempting to take care of this issue??? or is he just chillin', enjoyin' all the attention?? my actions would vary depending on how much i liked the guy too

im not sure if this post will even help you --- but definitly dont take this little girl's bullshit :mad::D

Originally posted by dgmodel

if she said it once then i would possibly give it some thought... however since shes constantly calling you and hassling you and warning you then id have to believe from what you said that shes just trying to get you to not go with him...IMO... ask his friends... good way to judge a guys character is by his friends (birds of feather type deal)

it just sux.

ive tried so hard to ignore her but now shes saying that hes been married and all this other equally shocking stuff that i cant ignore... i know when i confront him he will say shes just trying to get to me but im starting to wonder who to believe.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

it just sux.

ive tried so hard to ignore her but now shes saying that hes been married and all this other equally shocking stuff that i cant ignore... i know when i confront him he will say shes just trying to get to me but im starting to wonder who to believe.... :rolleyes:

Damn Wish I Could Help You Out!!! :( :( :(

Wooohooo...psycho ex girlfriend...yikes! Look with every relationship, there has to be a certain amount of caution when you're getting to know the person. Especially if you just met them randomly, not through friends or family. So, be as careful and as trusting or untrusting as you would a person without an ex whispering bad deeds in your ear. This girl sounds like she's ready for the loony bin! Whether she wants him back or not, she's obviously out to ruin his fun....

Good luck sweets? :D

Psst...is he hot? ;)

I agree w/ marcid... Confront him and see what his reaction is... obviously either one of them could be lying, you're just going to have to follow your instincts and figure out which one is telling the truth.

Whether she wants him back or is only trying to fuck things up between you two- either way it doesn't necessarily mean she is lying to you.

What a pain in the ass. Don't you wish exes could just *poof* vanish off the face of the earth? Good luck. :(

:laugh: i confronted him yesterday. i told him exactly what she said. he acted like he had no clue & shes the liar. i dont know who to believe.

i gotta say, she was pretty convincing (then of course, she went to his house and broke all the windows after she left me that msg), so apparently she is a nutcase BUT who knows, she MAY BE telling the truth.

im gonna ask him again later. i really dont want to speak to him about her anymore, i wish she would fuck off. :blown:

Sounds like you're already getting in a little too deep... if your boyfriend *is* lying about whatever the psycho ex told you about, then there's that issue you have to deal with. Is she crazy enough to make up sick stuff about him, or do you think she could be telling the truth? I don't know what it is and it isn't my place to ask, but everyone makes mistakes... and if you really love and trust your boyfriend, you should be able to work through anything.

I say cut off all contact with this girl immediately... she isn't worth your time/effort/emotions. You said you don't know her... keep it that way.

Remember: Psychos are BAD,

~kitten