Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call: Buzz 02-01-01

malanee

Okay - who's there?

Here's who's coming so far:

Me

Crank

Dee

Vic (you know you're coming - don't even play!)

Royal and MentoBento - are you coming out? What about the NYC and Staten Island Contingency? Jroo - where you at? I KNOW you're coming! Scratch - you gotta be there!

Originally posted by malanee

Okay - who's there?

I might, but I might not...then again maybe I will, but it will be a last minute decision....no, make that a last second decision....milisecond decision...so in essence I still have not made out my mind, hence forth I only know that know nothing, but I might go, but it all depends...but maybe I wont go, but it would depend on the dependents...but maybe I will....:D :D

Originally posted by malanee

Okay - who's there?

Here's who's coming so far:

Me

Crank

Dee

Royal and MentoBento - are you coming out? What about the NYC and Staten Island Contingency? Jroo - where you at? I KNOW you're coming! Scratch - you gotta be there!

02.01.01????? how's that going to work? i hope you have a time machine malanee. lol:laugh: :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

I might, but I might not...then again maybe I will, but it will be a last minute decision....no, make that a last second decision....milisecond decision...so in essence I still have not made out my mind, hence forth I only know that know nothing, but I might go, but it all depends...but maybe I wont go, but it would depend on the dependents...but maybe I will....:D :D

You gotta lay off the crack.

Originally posted by Kuro

I might go. HAven't heard Scott Henry in a while, I've never seen DJ Dan, and I think it'd be cool to hear some DnB in the main room (and I'm in that kind of mood). Any pre-parties planned?

you missed the Fever reunion, Scott Henry was money all the way through, and Feelgood was also amazing that night.

Originally posted by vicman

it could be that the pic got removed from the site you were downloading it from..anyway, youin for Buzz tommorrow (back to the original intention of this tyhread)

oh..no wonder:mad:

I don't think so..I'm not attracted to the lineup....I'm gonna chill and play soccer on Saturday morning.

Originally posted by chynado11

you have seen the wrath ..hhahahaha :mad:

Ruth the Chynado's can help out :biggun:

:bounce:

Cd

what is this? Wrestlemania?

Maybe a wrestling match in luke warm PB&J is in the order :D

Crank, can you have a a kiddie pool filled up with luke warm PB&J at ur place tommorrow? We can all chip in to buy enough PB&J to fill up the kiddie pool :D

Originally posted by zaguero

oh..no wonder:mad:

I don't think so..I'm not attracted to the lineup....I'm gonna chill and play soccer on Saturday morning.

WTF? Scott Henry is there, when Scott Henry is there YOU MUST go and show the support, 'cos if it wasnt for him, there would be no Buzz and no DC scene...Scott Henry is it