Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Superchumbo Fans

joeygk

According to www.tomstephan.com the new Superchumbo track is going to debut during the WMC! (two words: nice-nice!)

This is what was posted on his website:

"And finally- work has commenced on the new Superchumbo single. It will be debuting at the Winter Music Conference in Miami. Confirmed DJ dates will be posted soon for the WMC."

Originally posted by joeygk

"Supergetoff".............yeah that's Tom. I can't believe you got a copy already, I've been searching for a copy of that track for weeks! Is it a white label, shady? It sucks? Damn, they can't all be winners I guess.

No way! The track doesn't suck! That's not the impression I wanted to give. I was just saying that it didn't sound like classic Superchumbo. The track is actually one of my favs right now. I found it at Black Market Records in London. White label. Two sides. Problem is, I don't know which side's the Superchumbo remix cause neither side is labelled. But both sides are money. It's got disco-y vocals. A techno-y beat. And house elements galore. Nothing in it that really screams Superchumbo. But the track is definitely on.

I want one! Damn........you suck. I'm glad to hear it rocks. I haven't been disappointed yet by a superchumbo mix. Sounds sweet.......I can't find one anywhere in the stores, or online.....grrrr!

Check out: www.groovegenetics.com there is a live two part mix by Stephan featured.........it's so good. Some older tracks, but the mixing is fawkin' flawless. It's got that signature superchumbo "twank-twank-boom" sound.