Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abstinence til Marriage

fierydesire

So many of us have had sex maybe just some of us with no feelings involved. So anyway lately I've been thinking if waiting til I meet someone and get married first to them then have sex? Yet I know myself and if I meet someone and fall in love I will probably be the one pushing them to have sex cause I am a hornball. :hump:

Any opinions on this?

wellllll.... coming from a virgin i can relate to wanting to wait till sex is meaningful or just wanting to wait in general.... i cant say im gonna be abstinent until marriage cuz i really dont think thatll happen... but i am gonna just wait until i know im ready for it and 100% completely want it... and if it takes until after im married, so be it.

Abstinence til Marriage....hmmm dont think that phrase is in my vocab..i would personally rather get with the girl ill marry...what if she is a horrible (and i mean dead fish) of a lay?...i know people say it wouldnt matter..but sexual function is one prerequisite when i get married...

Originally posted by gambitrah

Abstinence til Marriage....hmmm dont think that phrase is in my vocab..i would personally rather get with the girl ill marry...what if she is a horrible (and i mean dead fish) of a lay?...i know people say it wouldnt matter..but sexual function is one prerequisite when i get married...

I'll second that. It would suck to get married and then find out your wife had a sideways pussy, or you couldn't fit your dick inside her, or some other shit that would make sex terrible for the rest of your life. That has a lot to do with why I'm such great company around Mormons. ;)

Originally posted by gambitrah

I agree with you here. I wouldn't want my husband to be all shitty. Damn I have had a few encounters and they were just plain awful:rolleyes: So I suppose its better to :hump: them out;)