Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibclubbin

Top Ten

Recommended Posts

1. 33 - Safe From Harm

2. Live Element - Be Free (RR's Freedom and Tribal Mixes)

3. Erasure - Moon & The Sky (Murk Monster mix)

4. Lost - J. Hanna (Mezz)

5. Angie Jones - I Wish I Didn't Miss You (HH)

6. Nikita - I Want You To Know (Heinz)

7. Side FX - Feel The Beat

8. JP/JH - Going Through It

9. Lydia Rhodes - Away (Creamer)

10. Billy Jean - MJ (Bushwacka) <----- I just cant get enough!!!

old skool

Superpower - Things to Come

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmmmmmmmm how bout 4

1.Loki-Nyc Underground(forgot about this untill i heard it on sat)

2.Rhythm Reigns-Fuel(Chab)

3.Safe from harm's defintely a dope track

4.Dirty Vegas-Brazzalian

Old Skizzy

Dial M For Mooguai-Beatbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DJ Mad Dog - The Memory Disappears

Holy Crown Forces - Feel the Force

Pierrepoint - Paradox Effect

Ivory Frequency - Today is the Day

E-Craft - Cybernetic Intelligence

S.I.N.A. - Schranz'n'Noise

DJ Amok - Gemetzel (2001 Rework)

Bulldozer Project - The Children of the Core

Art of Fighters vs Nico & Tetta - Shotgun

Marco Bailey - From the Other Side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heretic909

DJ Mad Dog - The Memory Disappears

Holy Crown Forces - Feel the Force

Pierrepoint - Paradox Effect

Ivory Frequency - Today is the Day

E-Craft - Cybernetic Intelligence

S.I.N.A. - Schranz'n'Noise

DJ Amok - Gemetzel (2001 Rework)

Bulldozer Project - The Children of the Core

Art of Fighters vs Nico & Tetta - Shotgun

Marco Bailey - From the Other Side

Nice list:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it all....Def a lil disappointed wit the bulldozer track though...I guess its kind of askin a lil much to top somthing special and arise.....I've been bagin my head to feel for the force for a while now...def love that track....good shit...where u spin at????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by christop

I love it all....Def a lil disappointed wit the bulldozer track though...I guess its kind of askin a lil much to top somthing special and arise.....I've been bagin my head to feel for the force for a while now...def love that track....good shit...where u spin at????

Yeah, "Children of the Core" isn't as good as their other stuff, but I like the breakdown with the churchbells, and then I mix outta the rest of it pretty quick. I've been playing it earlier on in my sets and saving the harder shit like their "World Virus" track for later on in the night. I spin at Flamingo East (219 2nd Ave btwn 13th & 14th) every Friday night playing a mix of schranz, industrial and hardcore for Master Steelow's Fun House party. Lemme know if you wanna come check it out sometime and I'll get you reduced so it's only $5 to get in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

1. 33 - Safe From Harm

2. Live Element - Be Free (RR's Freedom and Tribal Mixes)

3. Erasure - Moon & The Sky (Murk Monster mix)

4. Lost - J. Hanna (Mezz)

5. Angie Jones - I Wish I Didn't Miss You (HH)

6. Nikita - I Want You To Know (Heinz)

7. Side FX - Feel The Beat

8. JP/JH - Going Through It

9. Lydia Rhodes - Away (Creamer)

10. Billy Jean - MJ (Bushwacka) <----- I just cant get enough!!!

old skool

Superpower - Things to Come

BG

nice top ten bro........im feelin it :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10. DJ Encore - I See Right Through to You <-- DAMN RADIO! :(

9. Lisa Pure - I'm Over You (Mike Ski Vocal Mix)

8. Cenoginerz - Git Down (Bad Habit Boys Mix) <-- fawkin sick!

7. DJ Jose vs. G-Spot - Acess <-- sweet vocal

6. Tukan - Light a Rainbow (ATB Mix)

5. Sandra Flyn - 1st Period (A1 Mix)

4. R.B.A. - No Alternative (Brooklyn Bounce Mix)

3. Dream - Get Over It (Warp Bros) <-- forever the best remixers

2. M.U.T.E. - Missed Beat (Dumonde Mix) <-- OMG! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

1. DJ Balloon - Technorocker (Warp. Bros) <-- sick azzzzz

I like alot of different styles of music, vocals,house,trance, hard.. I love it all.. its what I am doin when I spin.. the famous "change-gears" mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×