Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sup yall nu to the boarrd

Originally posted by northnjgirl

yo yo sup yall herbs new to teh board lukin fur sum hot guys anyone want to meet... i got some pics yo sup sup

lol yuo r a fukken luserlol nnjguy tryin tobe a girl lol wut yur luken iz pritty stupit lol so stop postenlol cus yuo luk like an asholelol yur too fuken phunny lol.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this kid is hilarious.

yo yo sup yall herbs new to teh board lukin fur sum hot guys anyone want to meet... i got some pics yo sup sup

I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT NNJGUY WAS A FAGGOT....I THINK MY FIRST INCLINATION WAS THE BITCH TITS

BRO HAS IT BEEN THAT BAD IN THE SEX FRONT THAT YOU HAVE TO PRETEND YOU'RE A GIRL...OH WELL WHATEVER TOOTS YOUR HORN

Can I just tell you that you make me laugh so hard. Are you really like this????? :laugh: :laugh:

"fucking kid lol" .....said in northnjguys voice

Show us your pics herb.....are they with your dog or 15 year old cousin as well?????

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by teresadf

Can I just tell you that you make me laugh so hard. Are you really like this????? :laugh: :laugh:

"fucking kid lol" .....said in northnjguys voice

Show us your pics herb.....are they with your dog or 15 year old cousin as well?????

:laugh: :laugh:

oh heeeeeeeee's out!

I think we are going to need to start a collection to buy northnjguy/girl, whatever he is now, a dictionary. He needs to learn the English language. If not a collection, someone needs to teach him how to use a spell check before he types anything.

Collection starts:

dibs:$0.25

anyone else??

Originally posted by neena16

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

It probably is Northnjguy signing up as Northnjgirl...but I think he loves the way this board reacts to his post. You guys feed him into him...it's hysterical. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like your little jummy guy :D