Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey girls I gotta question I need answered

siceone

~~~ one day i was so bored at a friends house i skimmed thru "men are from mars women are from venus"

so ill give u the full explanation!!!!'

when us (females) ar upset we want comfort, and attention. we want other ppl to ask us if we r ok and for them to listen to us

apparently guys prefer to to deal with shyt on their own as they retreat into their "cave" (hahhaah psych metaphors:laugh: )

ever since i read that it has improved my relatonships with guys (friends and bfs) so grls leave them alone!!!!!!! they will get over it and will be back to normal!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ one day i was so bored at a friends house i skimmed thru "men are from mars women are from venus"

when us (females) ar upset we want comfort, and attention. we want other ppl to ask us if we r ok and for them to listen to us

apparently guys prefer to to deal with shyt on their own as they retreat into their "cave" (hahhaah psych metaphors:laugh: )

ever since i read that it has improved my relatonships with guys (friends and bfs) so grls leave them alone!!!!!!! they will get over it and will be back to normal!!!:rolleyes:

ha! :laugh: that is soo true.

when im upset i want to be left alone. i hate people asking me what is wrong. :rolleyes:

i also dont like when i try to describe why im pissed and they dont understand -- then i have to try to explain AGAIN when i didnt want to in the first place.

sexxyh...that was exactly what I wanted to refer too. Truth is that men and women are dealing totally different with pain, discomfort, stress etc. and that's why there sometimes can be tension in a relationship. I can only suggest you really read "Man are from Mars...." or any other book of that nature as they really seem to clarify a few things to each and about each gender.

Sure, there are also that don't fall into those categories and that behave differently...but they are rare and if there is one thing noone can deny...men and women are different, with different strengths and weaknesses, different mechanism to deal with certain situations etc.

Hope that helps ;)

...and last but not least (cause I'm a girl) "Are you ok?" :D

Originally posted by siceone

When Im pissed off( I as in the general male population) do females try and piss me off by asking question that they know will piss me off even more? please PLEASE tell me why

most girls are bitches.....they get off on that shit. And then some are just dumb bitches....and think they know what you're going through...

:rolleyes:

Yea u got it girl.....Plus some girls are just fucking morons. Don't let it get to u sweetie jus throw one of em into a wall or something

hehe MUAHZ!:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yea u got it girl.....Plus some girls are just fucking morons. Don't let it get to u sweetie jus throw one of em into a wall or something

hehe MUAHZ!:D

throw them into a wall ? but you have a problem with someone calling you a female damn you are a twisted chick... I think its kinda cute :tongue:

you guy's are so right. it seems like weman special technique is to ask a question knowing the answer , but of course they dont will up set them. So why in the hell ask something if you aint going to like the answer? I just dont get it.

I guess is a female thing. :cool:

This seems pretty damn accurate!

- meli -