Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since this is the sex board, I'd like to say:

highmay

Originally posted by girly

Hows the sucking cock in the corners of Exit going?:laugh::D

Hows the Crack Head doing? hmmmm I didn't know "Classy Women" snort K up their nose....hmmmmmm oh yes very very Classy

Highmay so tell me how is it being a male cheerleader?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Hows the Crack Head doing? hmmmm I didn't know "Classy Women" snort K up their nose....hmmmmmm oh yes very very Classy

u'd be surprised!! some classy women prefer coke though...but whatever your party favor choice...it's not what u do..but how u do it ...that's the definition of class!!!!

**GiRLy~~>how was your night?? hope your b-day was as good as mine...:)

oh please I don't do drugs. But you still suck cock in the corners of exit. No?

Originally posted by misk

u'd be surprised!! some classy women prefer coke though...but whatever your party favor choice...it's not what u do..but how u do it ...that's the definition of class!!!!

**GiRLy~~>how was your night?? hope your b-day was as good as mine...:)

Hey hun. My B-day was good, I didn't go to factory though:( I'm glad you had a good day and Happy b-day again. I'm 23 and the years are a flying.:D

Now Dee, be nice ;) Actually I think cheerleading is a pretty awesome sport, especially when done well, regardless of gender. Besides, you have to give credit - I am positive if I tried to toss one of those girls over my head we'd both end up severely injured... therein, credit is due :) No shame in cheerleading whatsoever :bounce:

Guest gabo

this started out as a thread with highmay and I doing yo mama jokes... what happened?? I learned that sexxybaby has given a bj in exit! and I find nothing wrong with that!! and girl does K and still nothing wrong with that... so, play nice people ok! who care who does what where!

Originally posted by gabo

this started out as a thread with highmay and I doing yo mama jokes... what happened?? I learned that sexxybaby has given a bj in exit! and I find nothing wrong with that!! and girl does K and still nothing wrong with that... so, play nice people ok! who care who does what where!

A. Sexxybabyd never gives blowjobs SEXXYBABYD IS NOT A HEWA!! and i never even hooked up with n e 1 from exit but im not going to defend myself

B. Cheerleading is a nice sport my friend does it but mostly the guys on her team are gay so im seriously starting to wonder bout this kid lol

C. How can doing any drug be classy? "Yes im so classy...is my nose bleeding"-Boris :laugh: told u I would quote u

LoL yes so I have made my points and im done wit this thread

NOT FOR NUTTIN. I KNOW THIS THREAD IS BEAT BUT... I WOULDNT MIND BEING A CHEERLEADER LOL. ALL THE CHEERLEADERS I KNOW ARE JACKED AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE AROUND GIRLS 24/7 NOT TO MENTION MOST ARE PRETTY GOOD LOOKING:eek: THEY ALSO GET TO STICK THEIR HANDS UP GIRLS SKIRTS AND THE GIRLS HAVE TO SMILE AND SCREAM NO MATTER WHAT:tongue:

Originally posted by origskeemr

NOT FOR NUTTIN. I KNOW THIS THREAD IS BEAT BUT... I WOULDNT MIND BEING A CHEERLEADER LOL. ALL THE CHEERLEADERS I KNOW ARE JACKED AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE AROUND GIRLS 24/7 NOT TO MENTION MOST ARE PRETTY GOOD LOOKING:eek: THEY ALSO GET TO STICK THEIR HANDS UP GIRLS SKIRTS AND THE GIRLS HAVE TO SMILE AND SCREAM NO MATTER WHAT:tongue:

LMAO precisely!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by origskeemr

exactly place nice people...don't post on each others threads only to ruin it:rolleyes:

YO MOMMA IS SO FAT...WHEN SHE RUNS SHE LOOKS LIKE A BUFFALO IN HEAT

YO MOMMA SO UGLY... YOUR FATHER HAS TO SPRAY HIMSELF WIT MACE BEFORE HAVING SEX WIT HER

YO MOMMA SO SHORT... SHE CAN BUNGEE JUMP OFF MY SHOELACES

YO MOMMA IS SO SKINNY... SHE HULA HOOPS WITH A CHEERIO

YOUR MOMMA SO SKINNY... SHE CAN LIMBO UNDER A CLOSED DOOR

YOUR MOMMA IS SO BLACK... PEOPLE GO TO SLEEP WHEN SHE WALKS OUTSIDE

I LIKE THIS KEEP EM' COMIN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

exactly place nice people...don't post on each others threads only to ruin it:rolleyes:

Thank you Zehra!!

And thank you everyone who supported me...

And to end this thread, I'd like to say.

THEY DON'T CALL ME MOTHER FUCKING HIGHMAY FOR NOTHING!!!

Originally posted by highmay

Thank you Zehra!!

And thank you everyone who supported me...

And to end this thread, I'd like to say.

THEY DON'T CALL ME MOTHER FUCKING HIGHMAY FOR NOTHING!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SO YOU ARE A CHEER LEADER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

SORrry Z

I had to do it!! LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SO YOU ARE A CHEER LEADER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

SORrry Z

I had to do it!! LMFAO

yeah he is a cheerleader. And should be proud of it. I saw him on ESPN 2 the other night. Thats an accomplishment. What do you do with yourself besides suck cock in exit and try to make personal attacks against people threw a messageboard? LOWLIFE

Originally posted by girly

yeah he is a cheerleader. And should be proud of it. I saw him on ESPN 2 the other night. Thats an accomplishment. What do you do with yourself besides suck cock in exit and try to make personal attacks against people threw a messageboard? LOWLIFE

Ahem did u just read what you wrote? LoL can we say "I think im going to contradict myself a little more"

LoL and sweetie check ur local listings

VBA, Broadway Cares Fights Aids, Aids walk 99, Bryant Park Talent, Rent Off Broadway Crew, Professional Performaing Arts School, PPAS Rep Company, Bye Bye Birdie off broadway, etc ... thats just to name a few accomplishments but you would not know anything about that, since your so um "Classy":D

d bebe... whats up with the drama... every two seconds every third post... i see you getting attacked for no reason. wtf?

Jealousy breads Enemies I guess right? just remember this the more haters you have the more youre doing right... aiight...

Originally posted by dgmodel

d bebe... whats up with the drama... every two seconds every third post... i see you getting attacked for no reason. wtf?

Jealousy breads Enemies I guess right? just remember this the more haters you have the more youre doing right... aiight...

well just for the record thats nice that your putting a word for her but shes not being attacked for no reason. In fact when i met her I was very, very nice to her. She takes it upon herself to make personal attacks against people over a messageboard and i was just responding for my friend. Highmay is a friend of mine and hes a good person no need for her to come and post her nonsense negativity against people.