Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mareluna

I had a lesbian dream last night... !!!

hey everyone.. i thought i might share this with you, get some opinions cuz i'm at a loss for words..

i had a dream last nite that i was a full blown lesbian and had a lesbian gf and we were in love.. and my gf was a model.. wtf! lol well anyways, the whole dream was basically us getting it on in public places...

i woke up feeling amazing! Just as if i was really in love with her and she was in love with me.. and i felt weird but happy..

i've been with girls before and it's great, but i don't know if i would consider myself bi.. i'm very attracted to women (since i had my first girl-girl kiss at 12) but something inside me says it will die out when i get older :confused::(

i don't know what that dream was about! ah! i'm a lil freaked out by it.. anyone care to share their opinion?! i would love some insight/help... thanx

:)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mareluna

hey everyone.. i thought i might share this with you, get some opinions cuz i'm at a loss for words..

i had a dream last nite that i was a full blown lesbian and had a lesbian gf and we were in love.. and my gf was a model.. wtf! lol well anyways, the whole dream was basically us getting it on in public places...

i woke up feeling amazing! Just as if i was really in love with her and she was in love with me.. and i felt weird but happy..

i've been with girls before and it's great, but i don't know if i would consider myself bi.. i'm very attracted to women (since i had my first girl-girl kiss at 12) but something inside me says it will die out when i get older :confused::(

i don't know what that dream was about! ah! i'm a lil freaked out by it.. anyone care to share their opinion?! i would love some insight/help... thanx

I think we should have a threesome or I should at least watch you get it on with another girl and pronto!! So I can help you out with your dream

Well if the dream wasn't clear enough for you, it means FUCK HIGHMAY WITH ANOTHER GIRL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

ok luna, ill help you analyze this lil adventure.

ok the girl in your dream represents your unfulfilled craving, a subconsious idea, a temptation that you withhold, without even knowing it. youve been with guys before, and youve realized, that many quiet frankly are inept at giving you the necessary pleasure. you turn to women then, because lets face it, women just know more. your dream is a prelude and a hint. women are better! believe me ;) mmmm bi ! go for it girl!

Originally posted by tribal

ok the girl in your dream represents your unfulfilled craving, a subconsious idea, a temptation that you withhold, without even knowing it. youve been with guys before, and youve realized, that many quiet frankly are inept at giving you the necessary pleasure. you turn to women then, because lets face it, women just know more. your dream is a prelude and a hint. women are better! believe me ;) mmmm bi ! go for it girl!

In other words, FUCK HIGHMAY WITH ANOTHER GIRL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Guest gabo

imma kick yo bee hind to the highway, highmay! :tongue:

is that before or after you have a 3-some with him?? cause if it's after I am sure he wont mind.:D

Originally posted by tribal

I completley agree! icon14.gif

To the guys: :laugh: Talk about not getting help when u need it!