Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate Valentines day

tribal

what a stupid day. its like it cheapens the experience with your loved one. i say that everyday should be a V day. fuck feb 16. i dont need a special day to show my love n shit. i bet this holiday was invented by Hallmark and Hersheys or something. if you truly love someone, everyday is a holiday. i mean that.

Originally posted by tribal

what a stupid day. its like it cheapens the experience with your loved one. i say that everyday should be a V day. fuck feb 16. i dont need a special day to show my love n shit. i bet this holiday was invented by Hallmark and Hersheys or something. if you truly love someone, everyday is a holiday. i mean that.

its a SCAM~! fucking florist makes soo much money off of flowers...

i think im going to grow and mass-produce flowers for next years sale...

Well, valentine's day is probably great if you're on the receiving end of the flowers and candy (mom and dad send me that fabulous designer heart box full of gourmet chocolates each year and it is just *excellent*!) but I am almost always single around Valentine's day, so my friends and I have always had girls' night out that night. But the holiday is truly a commercial pitch..hell, we don't even get a day off from class! :tongue:

Hearts and roses and kisses galore...

What the hell is all that shit for?

People get mushy and start acting queer

It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.

This day needs to get the hell over with and pass

Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass

I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak

And wear all black for the rest of the week

Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade

For all they are doing is trying to get laid

The arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit

Because I think love is a big crock of shit

So there's the story...what else can I say?

Love bites my ass...Fuck Valentine's Day!

Originally posted by origskeemr

I HATE VALENTINES DAY:mad: BUT IF I A HAD A VALETINE THEN MAYBE I WOULD ENJOY IT A LIL MORE:( I WILL PROB JUST DROWN MY LIVER IN ALCOHOL AND HOPE SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME LOL

do u remember last year!?! LMAO....me u 'carmelina grace' and whoever else....drinkin,smokin,and watching crocodile hunter to forget our WoEs!!! LMAO.....this year......it's on...i got a lot of pent up anger...and plan on taking shots till i die

Originally posted by sassa

Hearts and roses and kisses galore...

What the hell is all that shit for?

People get mushy and start acting queer

It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.

This day needs to get the hell over with and pass

Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass

I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak

And wear all black for the rest of the week

Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade

For all they are doing is trying to get laid

The arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit

Because I think love is a big crock of shit

So there's the story...what else can I say?

Love bites my ass...Fuck Valentine's Day!

hhaha. very cute.

i personally dont like any holidays. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by misk

do u remember last year!?! LMAO....me u 'carmelina grace' and whoever else....drinkin,smokin,and watching crocodile hunter to forget our WoEs!!! LMAO.....this year......it's on...i got a lot of pent up anger...and plan on taking shots till i die

must of been pretty good cause i dont remember hehe aight once again its on

:mad: V-DAY Bites, I am going on a 3rd Year that I hook up with a fine lookin psycho girl during the holidays and notin for the V-DAY. Its True though V-DAY is so damn commercialized I mean if you're in love n shit and go out to eat, hotel, flowers, wine n dine, kinky whatever that's all good. But when you are single its like you can not really go out anywhere that night because Good Lord everywhere its damn couples holding hands. Oh well Fuck it, it is only one day out of the year, Well Survive.....that's 364 other days to meet a nice chicky.

;):D

who the fuck are carmelina and grace??? me and g$ remember valentines day last year and have absolutley no recollection of who they are :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by origskeemr

must of been pretty good cause i dont remember hehe aight once again its on

nahh...whoever the fuck miskit is talkin about dont exist....i think they might have been her "imaginary" dates;)

misk!!!!explain!!!!:confused:

Originally posted by thole

nahh...whoever the fuck miskit is talkin about dont exist....i think they might have been her "imaginary" dates;)

misk!!!!explain!!!!:confused:

carmelina grace~~>1person!!....and that was not DIRECTED at u!!! so back off!!!! AND i stopped making imaginary dates damnit...so shut up!!! i'll kick your ass...make me a cd please..i am suffering...thank u..

carmelina say what up!

carmelina grace~~>1person!!....and that was not DIRECTED at u!!! so back off!!!! AND i stopped making imaginary dates damnit...so shut up!!! i'll kick your ass...make me a cd please..i am suffering...thank u..

carmelina say what up!

WUT UP:tongue:

Guest danni133

I too think Valentine's Day sucks mainly bc I have no valentine, and never have on this day :(

Nothing sucks more for me than seeing fine ass guys carrying flowers or gifts for people other than me...I hate feeling jealous and sad...sniff sniff

~Danielle