Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board sucks without the promoters

hey BON, i'm gonna get ready and jump in my car and head north to Rutgers and promote HUNKA BUNKA! gonna litter the streets and posts on the boards for tonite, DENNY TSETTOS and for next week, THE ONE AND ONLY DAVE RALPH! you think Scarlet is up? hey BG, good luck tonite at PLAT and yes I have met you but you probably don't remember, so just u know.:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by sydnie

hey BON, i'm gonna get ready and jump in my car and head north to Rutgers and promote HUNKA BUNKA! gonna litter the streets and posts on the boards for tonite, DENNY TSETTOS and for next week, THE ONE AND ONLY DAVE RALPH! you think Scarlet is up? hey BG, good luck tonite at PLAT and yes I have met you but you probably don't remember, so just u know.:D

I love to litter!!! SCARLET SHOULD BE UP!!!!! TO LITTER TOO!

Originally posted by teresadf

Watch the language kettleone4me.....we don't want this thread to be moved to the drama board. :laugh: :laugh:

Theresa I never am bad on here at all, very rarely if at all do I show my Temper, but he has no justification for that comment, and we all know why........but I do apologize if I offended anyone excluding the guy that be clubbin

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Theresa I never am bad on here at all, very rarely if at all do I show my Temper, but he has no justification for that comment, and we all know why........but I do apologize if I offended anyone excluding the guy that be clubbin

I agree with you kettle.....don't worry about it though. Me, you and Starbryte will have a "session" this weekend and everything will be all better. :smoke:

hey BG, good luck tonite at PLAT and yes I have met you but you probably don't remember, so just u know.:D

where did we meet? when?

and kettleone, i was kidding bro.....i have no beef with Abyss and i assumed everyone knew i was kidding since I started this thread in order to make fun of us promoters

I extend you and anyone who was offended an apology, since i have no intentions of starting beef with anyone

to each their own :D

BG

ALL THE F****** CLUBS IN JERSEY SUX LIKE GOAT CHEESE. DJ'S SUX, PROMOTERS SUX!@$# AND THE BARTENDERS CAN'T MIX DRINKS. I'M MOVING TO MISSOURI! SO THERE (how's that for drama?) tee hee... oh, i'll be giving a sale update after the weekend...

Hey Syd-ass go f*&ck yourself!

Why don't you try coming to XS for Johnny V

Anyone that was there for Baez or Santana know that the place rocks. You single minded ASS.

Have to be in NYC to have a good time???

Your PATHETIC!

XS is great-Teo is great

Temps is Great Tsettos is great

Abyss, Joey's, Sound Garden, Hunka Bunka, Metro all great clubs.

And me and my Xs/Spicy's posse sure as hell know how to make a damn drink. Come to my bar I'll teach you a lesson-right JBR!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ceeotter

Hey Syd-ass go f*&ck yourself!

Why don't you try coming to XS for Johnny V

Anyone that was there for Baez or Santana know that the place rocks. You single minded ASS.

Have to be in NYC to have a good time???

Your PATHETIC!

XS is great-Teo is great

Temps is Great Tsettos is great

Abyss, Joey's, Sound Garden, Hunka Bunka, Metro all great clubs.

And me and my Xs/Spicy's posse sure as hell know how to make a damn drink. Come to my bar I'll teach you a lesson-right JBR!

:mad: :mad:

whooooa, dont do that! we'll get moved to the drama baord... well, if i offended u, i am sorry but the remark i made was sarcastic between BG and BON, relax, i'm all for jersey. so there. and ive heard baez and santana, theyre good i'm friends with em and ive knownn baez since the tunnel days when he took over tenaglia, so there.

anymore drama out there?

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Yada Yada Yada......

Originally posted by ceeotter

Hey you wanted DRAMA!

I used to love Baez at the Tunnel so I guess I can forgive you.

You are still however challeged to drink at my bar for one night though.

yea baby! i'm up for the drinking game or my name ain't AL-coholic! say, you make good cosmos? i LOVE cosmos. i'll have five orders of cosmos in advance please. oh yes, thanks for the drama ... so there!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ok George, if you say so!!!!!!!

:tongue::laugh::tongue:

George who....whoa! Now you are really OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

So out you were never in!:rolleyes: