Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me settle this argument.....Temps with Denny vs. XS with Johnny Vicious

>IMO...it takes a lot to DJ down the shore. JV is good DJ but really think about this...what does he play? Hard fast trance. Is the NJ shore ready for that? or will accept it? Tempts will always do the numbers and this year i promise Merge will be a whole different ball game. IMO, from what i hear Teo get's the job done. He plays for the crowd w/ energy. why try and fix something that's not broken? Maybe a guest spot from JV, but residency??? gotta think about that one.

my 2 cents

PEACE

Mendez :) :) :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

OH GOODNESS HERE COMES ALL THE EXPERTS ON TEMPTS VS. MERGE THEORY OF SUCCESS.....I CAN FEEL THE PENTAGON IS DOING AN INVESTIGATION AS WE SPEAK

WHAT WOULD COME OUT OF THIS NEVER ENDING DEBATE?

STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT IN THIS MUNDANE WORLD OF TEMPS VS. MERGE....I SAY YA'LL SHOULD JUST SHUT DA FUCK UP AND GO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES

OH AND LAURIE619....HOW YA' DOIN? ;)

I love this kid!:laugh:

I think Merge will become a great club in the future.......these things take time, esp down the shore where people have ALWAYS been stuck on Tempts or XS........you can't just throw a club up and expect everyone to leave a place they've found comfort in........I think in the future, Merge will be a really good club.

I went to Merge a bunch of times this summer.......even though it was not crowded and I love Tempts also, I stayed because it's a nice space, I enjoy Andrew's music, and the system is banging........it takes years for any club to build up a following esp when there's one two blocks down that has a huge one.

and I agree with A to Z that the Jersey shore is not ready for the music some of these DJs can throw down........I feel many of them sugar coat their sets down the shore but for obvious reasons.........I personally think JV is overrated and I would rather hear someone like Mike Macaluso down there (highly doubtful).......I think he could gain a following really fast without having to play the commercial stuff to do it.........I wish more of the DJs would let loose a bit down there and be themselves rather than playing all for the crowd cause lets face it, the crowd down there in general doesn't know much about good dance music.:D

The crowd, the energy is where everyone wants to go, Its summer time and its the time to get wet and jam, not stand around and look good. Thats played out and had been for a long time. TEMTATIONS is where you wanna be, Summer 2002........WE ARE READY AND BEEN WAITING FOR MEMORIAL DAY......

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12