Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady: Ur gonna potty in ur pants

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Looks like Bliss will be holding a party at Billboard during WMC and Steve Lawler, Parks & Wilson and Tarantella & Redank will be part of that line-up........I'm already shitting in mya pants

Any idea what night that is? Just balanced my checkbook this morning, and London kicked my ass (fucking stupid exchange rate!). I might have the fundage to make the trip, but Feb/March/April are gonna be packed with travel for me, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make WMC. I haven't been impressed with any of the other lineups, cause it's all people I could see here or in NYC. But a Lawler/P&W combo would be hard to pass up. Throw in T&R, who we already know I would gladly submit to violation of my body from them, and we may have a winner to get me down to Miami.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Any idea what night that is? Just balanced my checkbook this morning, and London kicked my ass (fucking stupid exchange rate!). I might have the fundage to make the trip, but Feb/March/April are gonna be packed with travel for me, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make WMC. I haven't been impressed with any of the other lineups, cause it's all people I could see here or in NYC. But a Lawler/P&W combo would be hard to pass up. Throw in T&R, who we already know I would gladly submit to violation of my body from them, and we may have a winner to get me down to Miami.

Well eventually all of the DJ's thata re going to be in Mia will sooner or later make their way to DC or NY, duh, theres no science to that...too bad if you wont make it to WMC.

The date for that party still hasnt been announced, but you bet ur ass I'll be ther for that one regardless of who else is on on that day and time

Well eventually all of the DJ's thata re going to be in Mia will sooner or later make their way to DC or NY, duh, theres no science to that...too bad if you wont make it to WMC.

The date for that party still hasnt been announced, but you bet ur ass I'll be ther for that one regardless of who else is on on that day and time

If I do go, I will definitely be catching Pete Moutso! Isn't he having a tribute to Pete Moutso night somewhere? Like 8 hours of Amtrak bliss or something?

If I do go, I will definitely be catching Pete Moutso! Isn't he having a tribute to Pete Moutso night somewhere? Like 8 hours of Amtrak bliss or something?

yeah, thats for the Glow party there...dunno, I might forgoe Tennaglia's 20hr set and the techno party to go see Mouto's 30hr set...I'm still 50-50 on which one to do...Moutso or DT & Roger Sanchez, Mistress Barbara, Adam Freeland et al.....I'm leaning towards Moutso at the moment :D :D :D :D

yeah, thats for the Glow party there...dunno, I might forgoe Tennaglia's 20hr set and the techno party to go see Mouto's 30hr set...I'm still 50-50 on which one to do...Moutso or DT & Roger Sanchez, Mistress Barbara, Adam Freeland et al.....I'm leaning towards Moutso at the moment :D :D :D :D

If he takes his siren to WMC....IM THERE!:D

It's a no brainer. Who wants to listen to sexy house music, or slamming techno beats, when you can have epic arpeggios coupled with intense pixie dust noises. :D

I'd love to take that siren... And shine it up real nice... And turn that sumbitch sideways... And stick it up his rudy poo candy ass!

C'mon how can you say that of DC's own Ambassador of Trance, Pete "Amtrak" Moutso?...he's representin' DC and we need to show our support :D :D :D

C'mon how can you say that of DC's own Ambassador of Trance, Pete "Amtrak" Moutso?...he's representin' DC and we need to show our support :D :D :D

I'm sure the Glow siren shoved up his ass sideways will support his ass just fine. :D

BTW, you ever seen the Glow message board? I heard there was once a thread about how Amtrak was a better DJ than Scott Henry. I guess if you consider playing homo fairy music and cranking out horrendously god awful mixes that any chimp at the National Zoo could do with two turntables and a Pioneer DJM 600 being a good DJ, then sure, Amtrak's better, I suppose.

I'm sure the Glow siren shoved up his ass sideways will support his ass just fine. :D

BTW, you ever seen the Glow message board? I heard there was once a thread about how Amtrak was a better DJ than Scott Henry. I guess if you consider playing homo fairy music and cranking out horrendously god awful mixes that any chimp at the National Zoo could do with two turntables and a Pioneer DJM 600 being a good DJ, then sure, Amtrak's better, I suppose.

a good friend told me about it, i dont recall seeing it, but I was told that thread got removed rather quick....as for DJ's representing DC, Scott Henry is it..and Deep Dish

a good friend told me about it, i dont recall seeing it, but I was told that thread got removed rather quick....as for DJ's representing DC, Scott Henry is it..and Deep Dish

You forgot Saeed and Palash, dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: Don't EVER forget Saeed and Palash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: