Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sappy Songs???

origskeemr

DOES ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO THESE KINDA SONGS, WHEN ALONE?? I MADE A CD WITH ALL THESE SAD AND CORNY SONGS AND I CANT HELP BUT PUT IT IN MY CD PLAYER IN MY CAR AND SING... I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY BUT I CANT HELP IT, I KINDA LIKE THE SONGS:( THAT MANDY MOORE SONG GETS ME A LIL TEARY EYED:blank: SORRY IF I AM NOT REPRESENTING THE MASCULINE RACE RIT EBUT THIS IS HOW I AM FEELIN LATELY AND HOW I DEAL WITH IT;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

DOES ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO THESE KINDA SONGS, WHEN ALONE?? I MADE A CD WITH ALL THESE SAD AND CORNY SONGS AND I CANT HELP BUT PUT IT IN MY CD PLAYER IN MY CAR AND SING... I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY BUT I CANT HELP IT, I KINDA LIKE THE SONGS:( THAT MANDY MOORE SONG GETS ME A LIL TEARY EYED:blank: SORRY IF I AM NOT REPRESENTING THE MASCULINE RACE RIT EBUT THIS IS HOW I AM FEELIN LATELY AND HOW I DEAL WITH IT;)

i think that's so adorable.. when a guy can get all choked up like that... kind of a sign that he's human i think :)

keep crying! (that didn't sound right.. but u kno wat i mean :)

:laugh:

Originally posted by mareluna

i think that's so adorable.. when a guy can get all choked up like that... kind of a sign that he's human i think :)

keep crying! (that didn't sound right.. but u kno wat i mean :)

:laugh:

NAH IT'S OK I KNOW WUT YOU MEANT;) I AM DEF HUMAN AND I HATE IT. I NEVER USE TO CARE BUT NOW FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS HITTIN ME. I MEAN I AM NOT AT THE CRYIN POINT BUT I AM AT THE POINT WERE I HAVE TO MAKE A CD LOL

Originally posted by marcid21

how come 90% of freestyle is f'n depressing?????? I always wondered that.....:confused:

I think its what we make of it. I can relate everything and ever relationship to ever song...Its all about interpretation.

Oh more sappy songs can be found on 106.7...

I am the biggest sap of them all:(

Originally posted by marcid21

how come 90% of freestyle is f'n depressing?????? I always wondered that.....:confused:

BAH! I fuckin' hate freestyle!

Now that that's out... when I'm in that sappy kinda depressed mode, I usually listen to stuff like Fiona Apple and Tori Amos- more angry young woman rather than moping young woman kinda music...

Originally posted by tastyt

BAH! I fuckin' hate freestyle!

Now that that's out... when I'm in that sappy kinda depressed mode, I usually listen to stuff like Fiona Apple and Tori Amos- more angry young woman rather than moping young woman kinda music...

:laugh: :laugh: haha don't hate...I like fiona too....her songs make me wanna kick some ass...also no doubt now that gwen stefani chick can write and sing...

IF YOU WANNA KICK ASS TO SOME MUSIC THAT IS ABOUT HATE/LOVE......... LINKIN FUKIN PARK!!!!!!!;) THAT SHIT MAKES ME WANNA BREAK SHIT

Sometimes, I don't know why...

Heehee, I love them... I think I may have to head over to Virgin after work... suddenly I'm in the mood for some music to kick ass to!

Originally posted by tastyt

Sometimes, I don't know why...

Heehee, I love them... I think I may have to head over to Virgin after work... suddenly I'm in the mood for some music to kick ass to!

LOL I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU PLAYING IT LOUD AND SCREAMIN ALL LOUD... THEN A STOP LIGHT COMES AND SOMEONE LOOKS AT YOU, SO YOU GIVE THEM THE FINGER :bigfinger AND LOOK AT THEM :SCREAMIN: "I'M ABOUT TO BREAKKKKKKKK, I'M ABOUT TO BREAKKKKKKKKKKK" LOL I WOULD BE LIKE WHOA :eek: THAT BITCH IS MAD, AND TURN AWAY

Originally posted by fierydesire

I think its what we make of it. I can relate everything and ever relationship to ever song...Its all about interpretation.

Oh more sappy songs can be found on 106.7...

I am the biggest sap of them all:(

yes dont you love it when you listen to a song and :idea: suddenly it fits perfectly into the Drama/relatationship of past or present. You are convinced the song was written for you and hence you must hit the Repeat mode and kill the song. :blown:

LOL I CAN JUST PICTURE YOU PLAYING IT LOUD AND SCREAMIN ALL LOUD... THEN A STOP LIGHT COMES AND SOMEONE LOOKS AT YOU, SO YOU GIVE THEM THE FINGER :bigfinger AND LOOK AT THEM :SCREAMIN: "I'M ABOUT TO BREAKKKKKKKK, I'M ABOUT TO BREAKKKKKKKKKKK" LOL I WOULD BE LIKE WHOA :eek: THAT BITCH IS MAD, AND TURN AWAY

lol... there have definitely been days where I would have done just that...

NAH IT'S OK I KNOW WUT YOU MEANT;) I AM DEF HUMAN AND I HATE IT. I NEVER USE TO CARE BUT NOW FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS HITTIN ME. I MEAN I AM NOT AT THE CRYIN POINT BUT I AM AT THE POINT WERE I HAVE TO MAKE A CD LOL

what the hell is up with u lately??!?!?!!? gettin all fuckin emotional on me!!!!!!!! could it be?? a NEW u?????? this doesn't mean u r gonna like...have something to do on v-day right??! so we can get all sorts of mangled and be SAPPY together!?!? please don't leave me...U R MY ROCK! LoL

Originally posted by nycchic24

yes dont you love it when you listen to a song and :idea: suddenly it fits perfectly into the Drama/relatationship of past or present. You are convinced the song was written for you and hence you must hit the Repeat mode and kill the song. :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: its so pathetic...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by misk

what the hell is up with u lately??!?!?!!? gettin all fuckin emotional on me!!!!!!!! could it be?? a NEW u?????? this doesn't mean u r gonna like...have something to do on v-day right??! so we can get all sorts of mangled and be SAPPY together!?!? please don't leave me...U R MY ROCK! LoL

yeh i am a lil' emotional lately... nah no one new so i will be drinkin and smokin once again on v-day;) thank god i havent heard cupid by 112 yet cause then i am all fucked up:laugh:

yeh i am a lil' emotional lately... nah no one new so i will be drinkin and smokin once again on v-day;) thank god i havent heard cupid by 112 yet cause then i am all fucked up:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: damn are many of us just gettin wasted with our buddies:confused: