Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sappy Songs???

origskeemr

Originally posted by origskeemr

DOES ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO THESE KINDA SONGS, WHEN ALONE?? I MADE A CD WITH ALL THESE SAD AND CORNY SONGS AND I CANT HELP BUT PUT IT IN MY CD PLAYER IN MY CAR AND SING... I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY BUT I CANT HELP IT, I KINDA LIKE THE SONGS:( THAT MANDY MOORE SONG GETS ME A LIL TEARY EYED:blank: SORRY IF I AM NOT REPRESENTING THE MASCULINE RACE RIT EBUT THIS IS HOW I AM FEELIN LATELY AND HOW I DEAL WITH IT;)

not only do i listen to sappy songs all the time.. but i listen to a lot of depressing songs as well... and acoustic slow sad depressing music... two of my fav bands are the Cure and Nirvana... so...

Originally posted by dgmodel

not only do i listen to sappy songs all the time.. but i listen to a lot of depressing songs as well... and acoustic slow sad depressing music... two of my fav bands are the Cure and Nirvana... so...

TRUE... I CANT GET TIRED OF THE LINKIN PARK CD FOR SOME REASON AND MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEE SONG IS MY DECEMBER, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT... IT DECRIBES MY LIFE:(

TRUE... I CANT GET TIRED OF THE LINKIN PARK CD FOR SOME REASON AND MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEE SONG IS MY DECEMBER, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT... IT DECRIBES MY LIFE:(

Guess what? I bought the cd after all! I'm disappointed tho, I wasn't crazy about any of the songs except for their four singles.

You guys really have to check out the new Alanis cd....It's not released until 2/26, but you can download a lot of the tracks on AG or elsewhere...

I'm tellin you, it has my vote! It's not all that manhater stuff she came out with in the past....it's pretty profound, and I'm sure we can all relate!;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Guess what? I bought the cd after all! I'm disappointed tho, I wasn't crazy about any of the songs except for their four singles.

REALLY, I THINK IT IS REALLY GOOD... BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT;) I AM TELLING YOU 'MY DECEMBER' IS NOT ON THE CD DOWNLOAD IT ON AG OR WHATEVER YOU USE. I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED.

MARCID- I AM GUNNA CHECK IT OUT CAUSE IT CANT HURT. GIVE ME THE NAME OF SOME GOOD SONGS PLEEZ

I still prefer blasting Fiona and belting it out along with her-

I'VE GOT MY FEET ON THE GROUND AND I DON'T GO TO SLEEP TO DREAM!

YOU'VE GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS AND YOU'RE NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU SEEM!

With the music cranked up loud so I don't have to hear what a terrible singing voice I have!

Originally posted by tastyt

I still prefer blasting Fiona and belting it out along with her-

I'VE GOT MY FEET ON THE GROUND AND I DON'T GO TO SLEEP TO DREAM!

YOU'VE GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS AND YOU'RE NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU SEEM!

With the music cranked up loud so I don't have to hear what a terrible singing voice I have!

SING IT GIRL:tongue: BTW ISNT FIONA THAT YOUNG GIRL:confused:

MARCID- I AM GUNNA CHECK IT OUT CAUSE IT CANT HURT. GIVE ME THE NAME OF SOME GOOD SONGS PLEEZ

Ummm...lets see

Uphoria

So Unsexy

A Man

You Don't Owe Me A Thing

Hands Clean (it's on the radio)

...and there's a bunch of others I don't remember. I just downloaded it yesturday...but I can't think of one bad song. Definetly check it out....

Originally posted by marcid21

Ummm...lets see

Uphoria

So Unsexy

A Man

You Don't Owe Me A Thing

Hands Clean (it's on the radio)

...and there's a bunch of others I don't remember. I just downloaded it yesturday...but I can't think of one bad song. Definetly check it out....

THANX HUN:D

ORIG<~~~~~~~~I am with you Home-fry....I have one CD in my car that I listen to all the time...its got really sappy songs on it, but I still listen to it 24-7...but the songs kinda put me in a good mood at the same time...I don't know why....:D

<3

Originally posted by clo

ORIG<~~~~~~~~I am with you Home-fry....I have one CD in my car that I listen to all the time...its got really sappy songs on it, but I still listen to it 24-7...but the songs kinda put me in a good mood at the same time...I don't know why....:D

<3

I MADE YOU THAT CD:D I AM GLAD YOU LIKE IT;) ENJOY

me jealous!?! NEVER!!! besides...cLo is all mine so HA!

anyways....my new SAPfest song is...the new reina..VERY VERY TRUE!!! i think she read my mind for that one! LOL.....besides...i can't be lettin people know that MiSkY mIsKaWeiNeR~aka~the muskrat~aka...miss*k~~aka...miskit.......IS A SAP!!!!!!! i am bad ass....GrRRrRRrRrRr....;)

Originally posted by misk

anyways....my new SAPfest song is...the new reina..VERY VERY TRUE!!! i think she read my mind for that one! LOL.....besides...i can't be lettin people know that MiSkY mIsKaWeiNeR~aka~the muskrat~aka...miss*k~~aka...miskit.......IS A SAP!!!!!!! i am bad ass....GrRRrRRrRrRr....;)

LMAO, THAT IS MAD FUNNY:laugh: YOU AMERICAN BAD ASS;)

Originally posted by misk

damn misk...dont try to pretend you have feelings...lol;)

NO ONES GONNA CHANGE UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! <--- love the sappiness:D

Originally posted by thole

NO ONES GONNA CHANGE UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! <--- love the sappiness:D

..and i won't even wwwwwaaaaastttte my time...i'm gonna find someone..who will treeeat me right...

as much as iiiiiit hurts...as long as i'll cry...i'm letting u go...and i'm sssaaaaayyyin goodbye....

ok...now i'm all sappy and sad....grrrreat