Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pork...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Why does pork have such a bad rap? its quite tasty... and it is the other white meat... so it should pick up the remaining market share that steak, and chicken doesnt appeal to... hrrrrm???

I agree, I have no qualms about eating it and there's nothing better than smelling bacon frying in the morning. I guess some people don't eat it because it's against Jewish/Muslim law. Some people just don't know what they're missing.

i think theres a lot of different ways to stuff them.. however i only know about 2... i use a lil bit of breadstuffing (like stovetop), with mushrooms, and garlic... or you can use butter, pepper, and some garlic... sprinkle with parsley and bam! youre good to go... either or i usually make... but if you want more i can do some research... wish i had some wine to go with it... though.. *sigh*

hmm i like those two options, but if you feel like lookin for more lmk. always up for trying something new.. i'm getting hungry just thinking about it..

and you should always be prepared with wine for dinners like this! just buy a case of something good and keep it stocked :)

same here... Im baking stuffed pork chops for dinner... with red potato's... aiight...

PORK CHOPS the memories are horrible...

Iam never eating that again, last month my mother made it for dinner and the next day was the most miserable day of my life.

FOOD POISON

whatever you do make them right so you dont have to go through the hells of food poison, trust me.

anyways have a nice dinner.

Originally posted by mssabina

hmm i like those two options, but if you feel like lookin for more lmk. always up for trying something new.. i'm getting hungry just thinking about it..

and you should always be prepared with wine for dinners like this! just buy a case of something good and keep it stocked :)

i think im gonna go tomorrow and purchase a case of luna di luna... just to have... better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it right???

Originally posted by gmccookny

::drool:: GeeZ, DG.... when are we gonna have a dinner party at your house :tongue:

I'll bring the Chardonnay:)

maybe one evening ill bump into you on the slopes... and we can head back to the cabin afterwards... scoop up some snow bunnies and get them drunk of a wine... and have a ill time... what do you say?

maybe one evening ill bump into you on the slopes... and we can head back to the cabin afterwards... scoop up some snow bunnies and get them drunk of a wine... and have a ill time... what do you say?

I say I believe in the power's of fate, and snow bunnies are cute.

Sign me up :cool:

Pigs don't have hooves right? And that have that reputation for rolling around in their own shit, right? A farmer told me once that when they roll around, shit gets caught in the small hole right above their joints or whatever..and gets lodged in there..so that when they're butchered..all that shit that got lodged in seeps into the meat...and I can't go on, this is disgusting...but that's partly why I don't eat pork. I don't eat red meat either.