1. 1. styles u like

• hard house
    • hard trance
    • tech house/trance
    • tribal
    • progressive house
    • progressive trance
    • other

Hard trance is cheesed out unfortunately.. seems like every Friday party right now is doing the same and I think most are losing people, most people are tired of the sound. The only room in that area is for heavyweights like Tiesto (15th here I come.)

Hard house is a new personal favorite, but it provides very little incentive to a crowd that's not used t it. You need to listen for the subtleties that make up its melody instead of letting it come to you. I'm not sure many crowds are ready for that, and I doubt that's really your style anyway.

This also applies to some degree to progressive. You really don't have every single person listening to your entire set from beginning to end, so what are you gonna do? Bring it down, then build it back up, rinse and repeat? Weak, especially when you have to bring it down and bore everyone just to remain "progressive."

Tribal alone can't really carry a party, it's great (and maybe I'm missing something here) but there's only so much you can do with it before I start looking for the way out of the bamboo forest.

Tech house is good: give it a house beat and sprinkle a little bit of the incentive in there... then as the night goes on, get deeper, and open their eyes.

for those of u who forgot about the meeting lastnite, there will be another next wensday 4 promoter id n all that good stuff. also they redid the dj booth !!!!!!!!!!:eek: alls i can say is its the nicest ive seen in nyc hopefully they let me bring my roland groove box yo thanx RAZ C U S.B. wmc UTRLA & SPACE NEKKA