Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jasoooooooooooooooon Ojeeeeeeda!!!!

Originally posted by sydnie

yes boys and gurls, jason ojeda is back for another round of ketel one shots at HUNKA BUNKA ! saturday 02.02.02 21 ladies n 23 for the boys... wanna come out and play? and please leave the attitudes at the door. any questions?;)

How was Ojeda??

I'm curious..

Because he will be spinning at Drink next Friday..

Not sure if I'm going yet, but if he was absolutely amazing then I may have to ensure that I make time to go..

Originally posted by codica3

How was Ojeda??

I'm curious..

Because he will be spinning at Drink next Friday..

Not sure if I'm going yet, but if he was absolutely amazing then I may have to ensure that I make time to go..

he was unbelievable, place was PAACKED last nite and people didn't leave the dance floor until the music stopped... and then we all went to Centro-Fly to see Roger Sanchez!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

OMG yeah that soooo is an incentive... oh no now I keep thinking about that place... I wanna go!!!! Oh great!!!!! :rolleyes:

hey booty! alright I will go to F'n Vinyl on Friday BUT since you didn't go to SF last night you aRE DRIVING, so there! SUperbowl party in PA? WTF??? and since you are drunk... neener neener neener!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

alright I will go to F'n Vinyl on Friday BUT since you didn't go to SF last night you aRE DRIVING, so there! SUperbowl party in PA? WTF??? and since you are drunk... neener neener neener!

okay honey I will drive, I don't care!!!! I just want to go, that's it.

aaaaaaahhhhhh I am sooooo hungover and now I have to DRIVE so far, just to go watch the f'in game!!!!! HEEEEEELP!!!!! :(

p.s. soooooo much fun last night!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Billy Jean...bushwackers mix...... r u ready!:D

JASON OJEDA was awesome last night the place was packed --- Great Crowd with Great Energy ----- dont forget the CHER dance mix that was nuts -- I still have it in my head -- crazy --- lets get reasy for this week --- Dave Ralph baby

Originally posted by sydnie

he was unbelievable, place was PAACKED last nite and people didn't leave the dance floor until the music stopped... and then we all went to Centro-Fly to see Roger Sanchez!

Wasn't Sanchez @ Vinyl??? Ojeda was ill.....always is.:cool: