Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blown Opportunities

o-jay®

You ever been interested in someone and they are obvuiously interested in you, but never act on it?

Then he/she finds a significant other all because he/she is just tired of you not making a move.

That feeling of "what could have been" i.e., regret, just sucks so bad. :(

-Juice :afro:

yeah i'm in that position now. trouble is she already had a boyfriend, and even though he's 100% lazy and treats her like dirt, she still doesn't have the cojones to dump him and choose me.

yeah it sounds concieted but really the guy is a serious asshole to her

Originally posted by fierydesire

yes:( Its a bunch of bullshit, its child games...Make the move, don't make the move...bla bla bla....I have been in that predicament enough times to realize, give up....They will realize sooner or later that they made a mistake...

AMEN!

i've been in a similar situation but the the problem wasn't me not making a move, it was him not returning it even though he was clearly interested. it really broke my heart because he would be so sweet and flirty and would lead me on... i honestly thought we'd up as something until he just decided he didn't want a relationship.. only to fall in love with some other girl.. what a kick in the stomach..:(