Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many people actually read this board???

a1wave

hey there people... are you out there?? say hello so i know who's out there... this board seems soooooooo quiet.... i'd come more often if i knew you were out there :)

ali (which is it, deep or dish?) was realy good on friday night.. anyone else there?

Hey

I check this board out a couple times a week. This Boston board is soooo quiet. All the Boston chatters are on Manolo.com. I usually post in the other forums, NYC, etc.

I am sooooooo bored right now. Can't wait to go out. I think I am going to Avalon tonight. We'll see????

yeah, i sorta wonder that myself.. i mean this board is really dead compared to any of the others...

and as for SF.. maybe all those west coasters havea different online space.. they must.. CP is mostly east coast..

anyway, as for the manolo board, does it attract a range of preferences in music... or just manolo kind of stuff? maybe i'll go and see for myself...

I'm here :) I read this board and try to post here often. It's usually me, prplhz, kaydup and nycis...

All the people who just come on here to promote suck! it's just so fucken lame (IMO)!!!!!:horns: I mean if you want to promote fine do it in the promotions board (not trying to offend any one so sorry if I do)

Sorry it's Monday morning and I'm not awake yet :(

Originally posted by vikkii123

I'm here :) I read this board and try to post here often. It's usually me, prplhz, kaydup and nycis...

All the people who just come on here to promote suck! it's just so fucken lame (IMO)!!!!!:horns: I mean if you want to promote fine do it in the promotions board (not trying to offend any one so sorry if I do)

Sorry it's Monday morning and I'm not awake yet :(

Hey, are we forgetting someone??? :tongue:

I've been a posting maniac on this board for the last month! :cool:

It might be quiet on here, but we've got a solid little crew!

As for the Manolo board... there are def. more people on it, but they are very one-track musically (i.e. LOVE Tilt, hate Avalon. Love 617, hate... etc. etc. Sorry, just an opinion).

Everyone complains about this board being dead. Hmmmm, how could we fix that... :idea: POST!!!! Who would've thought?

Sorry, still not quite functioning right... today should be a Patriot's Day-style holiday. Only New England gets it off....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

As for the Manolo board... there are def. more people on it, but they are very one-track musically (i.e. LOVE Tilt, hate Avalon. Love 617, hate... etc. etc. Sorry, just an opinion).

Everyone complains about this board being dead. Hmmmm, how could we fix that... :idea: POST!!!! Who would've thought?

Sorry, still not quite functioning right... today should be a Patriot's Day-style holiday. Only New England gets it off....

Yo I hear ya about that board. Hey how was Friday, I missed it?

Friday was really, really nasty! I have to admit I wasn't as impressed with Ali's set as I was with the one he spun a couple of months ago, but it was great.

He started off playing really hard, building up an amazing set... constantly psyching the crowd, giving them what they wanted, bringing it down, then right back up again. At around 1 o'clock he dropped a BOMB!! Had this huge build up that seemed to go on for minutes, constantly making you think it was about to drop, then finally when it did the place was out of control.

Then the set kind of settled down a bit. He played a LOT of vocals, which I hate to say, I wasn't really feeling at all... kinda disappointed. But, the end of the night picked up again. Played a couple of really good tech-house songs at the end... the last song was off the hook.

Again at the end of the set, people were clapping and screaming and wouldn't let him leave... you could tell he was loving the ovation everyone gave him... the guys in the booth were pumping everyone up.

Ali definitely loves Axis, and from what the rumor mill is churning up, we're gonna see a lot more of him. A Deep Dish bi-monthly residency is in the works.... very nice.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey babe...didn't forget you I just didn't write out your whole name! I had said nycis... sorry put a c in.. you understand it being monday and all :)

Originally posted by vikkii123

Hey babe...didn't forget you I just didn't write out your whole name! I had said nycis... sorry put a c in.. you understand it being monday and all :)

Yeah, reading back now I know what you meant... however, a few hours ago I was in SUCH a fog (thank God for coffee). We stayed out all night last night, I definitely should NOT have come into work this morning!!

Sorry for taking offense, I'm blaming a hang-over! :tongue:

Originally posted by a1wave

hey there people... are you out there?? say hello so i know who's out there... this board seems soooooooo quiet.... i'd come more often if i knew you were out there :)

ali (which is it, deep or dish?) was realy good on friday night.. anyone else there?

hehe...that was a damn good night!!!!

2 am doesnt suck as hard as i thought. Gets going at 11, dubfire at 12-2 wasting no time. That place gets PACKED that was my only gripe. Its wierd going to nice clubs for a change. BTW why do boston people drive in the freakin shoulder lane?

well, thank you for appearing in my little thread :) and nice to meet some of ya..

I was there on friday at axis to hear ali.. but i have one comment.. they should not advertise it as "deep dish".. it's not deep dish.. it's one of deep dish...being picky, but deep dish together is different..

so who's skipping out on work to celebrate the Patriots win?