Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nero Question

rollo

ok...When i put together a mix on acid, lets say its 60 minutes long, then i render it to a .wav file..how do I place index points in the file so when it burns there are no pauses in between tracks?

i tried to do this and every time it goes from track one to track two thers a slight pause(i also took out the two second pauses between tracks)

Basically i want it to work like a mixed cd you buy at a store..

100 % mixed..no pauses and be able to jump to the end tracks without havin to ffwd thru a 60 min long track.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rollo

ok...When i put together a mix on acid, lets say its 60 minutes long, then i render it to a .wav file..how do I place index points in the file so when it burns there are no pauses in between tracks?

i tried to do this and every time it goes from track one to track two thers a slight pause(i also took out the two second pauses between tracks)

Basically i want it to work like a mixed cd you buy at a store..

100 % mixed..no pauses and be able to jump to the end tracks without havin to ffwd thru a 60 min long track.

disc-at-once option..........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by petedrags

saleen...wat in god's name is that friggen contraption

Its a ferrari killer! Its a Ford GT40 concept, they may built it and they are trying to eat the vipers on the street, but the viper runs 11.9 at the track from the factory, so it won't be easy but they are thinking 550 HP will do the trick...

select the wav and right click..then go to the properties section...index/limits/splits....then enter a split at each point in time you wanna make the next track. be sure to let the puter run all the way through the track before you start splitting it up...mine takes a while. make sure before you burn all the tracks you put 0 for time between, and select disc-at-once. it's really easy once you figure it out. im me if ya need help