Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the hell has Spragga been?

Ronin

Originally posted by fierydesire

Aww you miss him, wanna give him a little:o ...hehe

No seriously, he went away for the weekend, and he has retired from going clubbing:eek: Shit I don't mean to sound like his spokeswoman, but I miss him tooo:(

so he's been posting all week... i don't think I've seen a post from him in a couple weeks at least... not even on the wwf threads that pop up lol. and he retired :( that sucks... we'll drag him out soon enough.

Originally posted by roninmess

so he's been posting all week... i don't think I've seen a post from him in a couple weeks at least... not even on the wwf threads that pop up lol. and he retired :( that sucks... we'll drag him out soon enough.

maybe he is sick of the board....:eek: God could anyone get sick of it:rolleyes: Anyway I tried to get him out, it doesnt work, he is determined in his ways....maybe a little:tongue: and:o could help?:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Aww you miss him, wanna give him a little:o ...hehe

No seriously, he went away for the weekend, and he has retired from going clubbing:eek: Shit I don't mean to sound like his spokeswoman, but I miss him tooo:(

hey Spragga will be back tomorrow in time for the game!! (i might go over to watch the game at his apt, then again on second thought, i know he cannot wait to rub it in :P )

and yeah he told me a couple weeks ago that he was retiring and only making cameos once in a while. he's exploring the "bar thing" lol

Guest danni133

If Spragga is going to quit the clubs and only make cameos does that make him a star?

Here Spragga Spragga Spragga......

~Danielle