Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to all the shaved men

flying_high

Curious mind wants to know: How does it actually feel for you guys when you shave?

For a girl it can be sometimes rather itchy and the skin gets irritated. As for men and their more "hanging" equipment...isn't that really a problem and how often do you usually have to shave in order to keep it more comfortable???

Sorry, maybe not the best Sunday morning topic...but I'm bored and wondering :D

sitting here rubbing my shaven stomach as i read your post...

its great! once you get past the first few days of irritation, it feels soooo much better to be smooth, and looks better too....i always feel skinnier with no chest/stomach hair

as far as on your twig and berries, i say shave it all off too....nothing is better than having your balls licked after a fresh shave...do it up:D

BG

nah it doesnt really hurt...even if you happen to nick yourself it doesnt hurt that much (it sounds a lot worse than it is)

i shave every week to ten days, but once you do the original shave its quick and easy....mach 3 in the shower, takes 5 minutes to do chest stomach and balls

the only thing i advise is to get a special shower for shaving your body since when you shave your balls and such, even in the shower, there is more bacteria and greater possibility of infection

i have two mach 3s, one for my face and one for everything else

BG

It all depends on the spot. If you're talking chests, stomachs, legs, etc...unless you're a swimmer or something...just stupid IMO. Makes ya look like you're 10 years old...but again, that's just my opinion.

As for twig and berries...me personally...buzz the top short and use a Mach 3 underneath. Love it smooth. Used to do it for others...nothing worse than them going down and picking hair off their tongue...but now...just for me. Love it smooth. So true...nothing like some hot tongue on that smooth skin. Usually touch up every few days or so.

Try it...worse thing is you don't like it...it'll grow back.

addaboy