Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Ma

hi honey!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited we hung out with you last night, for MORE than two seconds!!!!!! We had such a good time, and just wait until our times in the summer... WHOA!!!! All those ASSYS out together!!!!!! ;)

p.s. by the way, how IS your california ASSY??????? :tongue:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

hi honey!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited we hung out with you last night, for MORE than two seconds!!!!!! We had such a good time, and just wait until our times in the summer... WHOA!!!! All those ASSYS out together!!!!!! ;)

p.s. by the way, how IS your california ASSY??????? :tongue:

AWWWWWWW ma!!!! I had so much fun...I cant wait to see those pics. I may be coming home this weekend as well to go to HB....whoaoaooaoaoaoaa

I am hanging out with you guys ALL night...be ready.

Oh and the summer....101 days left ma!!!!! WE need a party the first night!!:)

yes, teresadf and I will be going Friday for Dave Ralph!!! You HAVE to go, ma!!!!! I don't know what Teresa is doing Saturday but I have to work, unfortunately my party weekend is cut short this time. :mad: But Friday is going to be so much fun!!! I am so excited!!! We are actually going out early also to Platinum before for a little bit, like from 8 to 10... you should go with us there too!!! We can get drunk early!!!!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

yes, teresadf and I will be going Friday for Dave Ralph!!! You HAVE to go, ma!!!!! I don't know what Teresa is doing Saturday but I have to work, unfortunately my party weekend is cut short this time. :mad: But Friday is going to be so much fun!!! I am so excited!!! We are actually going out early also to Platinum before for a little bit, like from 8 to 10... you should go with us there too!!! We can get drunk early!!!!!

OOOk..i think i am definitely coming!!!!!!!!!! I will be there...hb on friday whoaooaoaoaoaoaoa i cant wait...I got to talk to you or teresa to make some plans.