Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@ First I Didnt Think She Was Hot...

dgmodel

I don't know who the fuck you guys are kidding...but I WOULD DO HER!!! Ever since Jack and Jill, and her little role as the fiesty little ballerina....:tongue:

You guys have issues, if you think she's just "aiight".....I'd love to see what all of you are fucking now!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

I don't know who the fuck you guys are kidding...but I WOULD DO HER!!! Ever since Jack and Jill, and her little role as the fiesty little ballerina....:tongue:

You guys have issues, if you think she's just "aiight".....I'd love to see what all of you are fucking now!:rolleyes:

DAMNNNNN... I NEVER SAID I WOULDNT FUCK HER BUT I AM SAYIN THAT THERE ARE LOT OF OTHER CELEB'S I WOULD FUCK BEFORE HER. SHE IS VERY PRETTY, BUT I WOULD DEF PICK OTHERS:D OH YEH AND I AINT FUKIN ANYTHING RITE NOW:( I HAVE BEEN CHILLIN WIT PALM-ALA A LOT

Originally posted by gabo

hey, is that camel toe I see!?

hey can someone please quickly explain that "camel toe" thing. I've heard it earlier today but don't really know what's that supposed to be/mean????? :confused:

...otherwise: I think she is very good looking. I'm not saying that there aren't any better looking girls than her...but I would definitely give her both thumbs up :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by flying_high

hey can someone please quickly explain that "camel toe" thing. I've heard it earlier today but don't really know what's that supposed to be/mean????? :confused:

...otherwise: I think she is very good looking. I'm not saying that there aren't any better looking girls than her...but I would definitely give her both thumbs up :D

camel toe is a pussy wedgie. when you can see the outline of her pussy through the pants.

Originally posted by linabina

IMO, she is very hot... but.. somethings not right about her face... maybe its her mouth.. idk...

i think it's her eyes......either they're a bit too far apart, or one is slightly off......what do you call that? when one eye looks normal and the other one goes off to the side a little bit (or a lot, like Mr. Bean)?

Originally posted by shugabooga

i think it's her eyes......either they're a bit too far apart, or one is slightly off......what do you call that? when one eye looks normal and the other one goes off to the side a little bit (or a lot, like Mr. Bean)?

I think it's called-

LAY OFF THE CRACK!

I'm looking really hard and I still can't see a damn thing wrong with her face. :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

she looks like a snob or a sorority bitch type, thats whats wrong with her.

If anything, I usually think of her in a white-trashy kinda way, because of the role she played... in the Jerry Springer movie (please don't laugh at me!).

Originally posted by tastyt

I think it's called-

LAY OFF THE CRACK!

I'm looking really hard and I still can't see a damn thing wrong with her face. :confused:

there's probably not really anything "wrong" with her face, but it seems to lack sweetness or vulnerability. she looks hard.

there's probably not really anything "wrong" with her face, but it seems to lack sweetness or vulnerability. she looks hard.

Ah-ha- I only caught snippets of her in Jack and Jill; she definitely looked cute and sweet in some of the scenes...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ah-ha- I only caught snippets of her in Jack and Jill; she definitely looked cute and sweet in some of the scenes...

okay tastyt i'm just gonna tell it like it is. she looks like a trashy slutty stupid bitch! i don't like her look at all! yeah she's got a great body but if i were a guy i'd go for angelina jolie way faster than her................angelina looks slutty but in a warm, sexy, sultry way and not at all stupid......

okay tastyt i'm just gonna tell it like it is. she looks like a trashy slutty stupid bitch! i don't like her look at all! yeah she's got a great body but if i were a guy i'd go for angelina jolie way faster than her................angelina looks slutty but in a warm, sexy, sultry way and not at all stupid......

:eek: wow~

:laugh2:

hey somebitch, i def. agree with you... she's def. got that sorority skank thing goin for her and i hate that look more then anything...

can't you see her coming into the dining hall wearing her matching greek letter sweatshirt and carrying her very own bottle of kraft fat free dressing???

:idea::laugh2: