Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonStephen

Pats Fucking Did It!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Helz f'in yeah!!!!!!!

You peeps don't understand, living in NYC everyone is a Giants or Jets or one of those other punk ass teams' fans. No one likes nor gave the Pats a shot in hell.

I'm so fucking happy. I don't even care if anyone responds to this really, just gotta gloat in every way shape and form.

Best Super Bowl ever!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was back in Rhode Island right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

OMG that game was sick. And I am soooooo hurting right now it is not even funny! Kenmore sq. was crazy last night, it anyone else saw the scene out there they know

OMG I know. Saw it on the news this morning. There was hundreds of people and a car got flipped and all kinds of other things... just crazy!!!:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Helz f'in yeah!!!!!!!

You peeps don't understand, living in NYC everyone is a Giants or Jets or one of those other punk ass teams' fans. No one likes nor gave the Pats a shot in hell.

I'm so fucking happy. I don't even care if anyone responds to this really, just gotta gloat in every way shape and form.

Best Super Bowl ever!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was back in Rhode Island right now.

hell yeah i called my mom lastnight and told her to save the Globe for the next two days and forward it!

wow this morning, i ran to the corner to grab the paper and was reading it on the subway and tears of joy were coming down on the train! this is the next beest thing (for me at least :) ) to the gators winning the national champioinship.

and yeah to kaydup and vicki my gf was stuck in kenmore square last night driving home, too! she called me and i listened to the crowds.. i soooooooooooooo wish i was there. i called my best friend from hs and she i were like "if we were home we would be gonig to TF Green to camp out and wait for the team to come back!" i am surprised y'all are at work today1 today should be a holiday for Boston!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

OMG that game was sick. And I am soooooo hurting right now it is not even funny! Kenmore sq. was crazy last night, it anyone else saw the scene out there they know

Kenmore Sq. was nuts... but Allston was CRAZY too. There was a bonfire in the middle of the intersection of Harvard Ave. and Brighton. On Commonwealth there were people banging bongos, blocking the road, ripping up parking meters (thanks whoever did that!), and just partying in general.

Then the cops came in semi-riot gear and calmed everone down, but it was fun while it lasted!

We seriously needed this, New England has been long over-due for a championship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

hell yeah i called my mom lastnight and told her to save the Globe for the next two days and forward it!

wow this morning, i ran to the corner to grab the paper and was reading it on the subway and tears of joy were coming down on the train! this is the next beest thing (for me at least :) ) to the gators winning the national champioinship.

and yeah to kaydup and vicki my gf was stuck in kenmore square last night driving home, too! she called me and i listened to the crowds.. i soooooooooooooo wish i was there. i called my best friend from hs and she i were like "if we were home we would be gonig to TF Green to camp out and wait for the team to come back!" i am surprised y'all are at work today1 today should be a holiday for Boston!

Yo we could hear the horns and yelling so we ran out there and it was crazy last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all u Pat fans. I am a steeler fan, but a fan of the AFC in general, and I'm glad your team was able to shut down the "greatest show on turf". Bilichick is a genius, foiling the steelers one week and the rams the next. It was a great game, with a better ending. Enjoy it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×