Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Or Money...

dgmodel

LOVE or MONEY?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. LOVE or MONEY?

• LOVE
    • MONEY

Okay Heres the situation, on one side you have everything you could every buy, if you dont have it, its because it doesnt exist. You have Houses from the Pole To Pole, villas from east to west, Cars that could fill a small lot in manhattan, a wardrobe fit for 4 kings (Queens), women (men) beyond your wildest dreams, and some of the most precious jewels in the world... however you will never ever experience love, you will never ever have the warmth of a loved ones touch, the feel of their warm breathe against the back of your neck in the middle of the night, the feeling of true love... (shit pets wont even give you any love) youll have friends, some because they've known you for while others because of the money... on the flipside...

Youre broke, youre an average joe/jane... Living from paycheck to paycheck, wondering when the next bill will arrive, were will the money come from... you buy no frills garments, no frills food, you drive a beater car, the only Jewel you have is the damn CD. However you have something money cant buy TRUE UNADULTERATED LOVE... Youll have the potential of forming a family, having lil ones / juniors running around, shit you even get to have a pet of your choice... You'll have friends that are dear and true, that love you for you and laugh at your jokes cause there actually pretty funny, not because you pay them...

Now Heres Where You Come In... Which Would You Rather Have??? You Can Only Pick One! So whats going to be?

i agree w/ clubkat --- LOVE w/o a doubt!!

i personally know a multi-millionaire, the retired chairman and CEO of Pfizer (my company leases him an office in our building). He has a daughter who he never speaks to, she speaks to us in regards to having all her bills paid by her father and she gets $30,000/month allowance...wtf? He also has no relationship with his granddaughter, though she is cut off all financal help with him after she got her MBA. He has all the money in the world yet no love............and i see him miserable all the time.......NO THANKS!! :(

The situation DG suggests would never happen. If you have money you can have anything..............including love, b/c you will be forever in love with your bank account! So you just have to find someone else out there who loves cash just as much as you do.

In my eyes, "True Unadultered Love", the kind of love that pierces through you when you hear a voice, or the kind of love that greets you at the door when you get home...or needing your family as much as they need you.....that makes you rich.

It's something paper can't substitute.:D

Originally posted by joeygk

The situation DG suggests would never happen. If you have money you can have anything..............including love, b/c you will be forever in love with your bank account! So you just have to find someone else out there who loves cash just as much as you do.

you cant buy love... you can lease it with an option to buy but you cant flat out buy love... follow me here... say a girl starts going out with your for you money blah blah blah then turns out youre a great guy, and youre funny and blah... now she loves you for you... you just leased love buddy... and the option to buy is if she marries you and is faithful and yadda yadda blah blah...

anyway... im a goofus... but i hope you get my point none the less.

The kind of option contract you're talking about would have been procured under unconscionable circumstances, and be declared void and unenforceable. :D

Listen- I'm just saying you will always have love.......your undying love for money. You just need to find someone who feels the same way you do.

**PS- I can't believe you used the word "goofus;" how old are you?:laugh:

yeah I def wanna stay single

maybe we should change it to pure unaldalerated (um you know what I mean) love, only with a new parter each week

and forgot about the house full of kids otherwise I'm taking the money

I'm all about love though... I thought the whole point of having money was to impress girls and get more love

although I have not had money and still had love and was happy(happier then when I had money with out love)(even though I did have sex then so I was still pretty happy)

still I don't really like girls you want something from me other then love and my big @#%^

Guest bellaragazza

definately love. That feeling you get the second that special someone tells you they love you for the first time can't be replaced with any money in the world.

:)

so the majority of u pick love with so much certainity

but i know i couldnt

i mean the picture dg painted

of living from paycheck to paycheck

makes me question if this will bring problems into the relationship

it has been shown that most married couples do fight about money

true money doesnt bring happiness

but happiness doesnt bring money

and no money can bring unhappiness

and vice versa

i guess i am sticking with my first choice

Originally posted by glowdancer

it has been shown that most married couples do fight about money

That's true, but that doesn't mean just poor people fight over money... rich couples do too... no matter how much money you have there are always going to be problems...

Money doesn't lie down with you at night, putting you to sleep with a kiss, or wake up in the morning to say "I love you."

And when you're old and sick and dying, your money isn't going to do a damn thing to comfort you, except maybe help you afford to live your lonely life a little longer...

On one hand, money, because if I did have money, I'd accomplish so many good things for people who need it....and I wouldn't mind not being broke...

But on the other hand....life is too short to be happy with only material things...and I know I'd want someone I loved at my deathbed when I'm about to leave this world...knowing that someone who loves me is right next to me...I'd rather have love.