Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Avalon 2/8/02 Meet-up!!!!

prplhz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by a1wave

i'm not a promoter... and I would *lov* to meet y'all... another time... k?

have other plans this weekend :)

Another time probably won't be much of a problem, as most of us will be living in Axis/Avalon for the next month or two ;)

For instance, I should be at the Howells show on Feb. 22nd, the Armin Van Burren show on March 1st, Sander K on March 8th.... you get the picture :D

We'll have to do a meet-up round two one of those nights.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Another time probably won't be much of a problem, as most of us will be living in Axis/Avalon for the next month or two ;)

For instance, I should be at the Howells show on Feb. 22nd, the Armin Van Burren show on March 1st, Sander K on March 8th.... you get the picture :D

We'll have to do a meet-up round two one of those nights.

OMG Danny Fing Howells yes!!! Hey don't forget Tiesto in March, just looking ahead.

I think by that bar by the Axis door is good place

Hey all..

thanks for the warm welcome.... well yes ... we are promoters.. but GOOD guys as well....

an official meetup would be great.. always like meeting new people...

Here is a pic of me and some of my friends... me to the far left next to Nailz.. at Avalon...

T where you at?

Venus

Originally posted by vikkii123

Have fun babe :tongue: Still looking forward to meeting you... maybe next time ;)

yeah, vikki.. looking forward to meeting ya too after all this time...

and definitely a meet-up in the near future!!

don't have toooooo much fun without me :tongue

Originally posted by tdawg

HEY DON'T BE A HATA!!!!! HAHA J/K

YEAH THERE ARE SOME NEW FACES ON THIS BOARD AND SOME OF THEM ARE PROMOTERS.....BUT VENUS AND I WOULD DEF LOVE TO HAVE AN OFFICIAL MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS ON FRIDAY @EMBASSY...I WOULD POST MY PIC BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW......WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE MEET AT THE UPSTAIRS BAR (BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH @ MIDNITE)>>>>>IS THAT COOL WITH EVERYONE........

LET ME KNOW

OH AND THANX FOR WELCOMING VENUS AND I:D :):laugh:

hey T... good to meet ya ... what up with the CAPS? you're yelling.. ya know that, right? we can hear ya...

see ya soon.. ;)

Originally posted by venus14

Hey all..

thanks for the warm welcome.... well yes ... we are promoters.. but GOOD guys as well....

an official meetup would be great.. always like meeting new people...

Here is a pic of me and some of my friends... me to the far left next to Nailz.. at Avalon...

T where you at?

Venus

Now I am starting to feel the pressure of getting my pic up!!

hey T... good to meet ya ... what up with the CAPS? you're yelling.. ya know that, right? we can hear ya...

see ya soon.. ;)

A1......SIK NAME!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME......

I TYPE IN CAPS BECUZ I THINK ITS EASIER TO READ......BUT i can stop if you guys like:laugh:

sorry:D

yeah, vikki.. looking forward to meeting ya too after all this time...

and definitely a meet-up in the near future!!

don't have toooooo much fun without me :tongue

wouldn't dream of it ;)

Too bad you can't make it this time... but I'm sure you'll be having fun :)

Originally posted by tdawg

A1......SIK NAME!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME......

I TYPE IN CAPS BECUZ I THINK ITS EASIER TO READ......BUT i can stop if you guys like:laugh:

sorry:D

Yo we will just have to remember that if you write in lower case you are yelling. And caps is normal, thats all :D

Ok so Jess a.ka...prplhz has been really busy at work so she asked me to post her pic for her....

Jessica is the taller not so tan one and Amy is the other :)

The three of us are going together on Friday night so look for all of us :tongue:

Plus Jessica will be taking pictures for 411 nightlife mag... so she'll be the one walking around with the camera asking people if they want their pic taken

Damn : (

I am not going to be able to make this meet up. I would love to meet all of you but I have plans. I will be going there next Friday w/a whole crew...maybe I can meet a few of you then??

Anyway...have fun and dance your little asses off!!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by roxychic

Damn : (

I am not going to be able to make this meet up. I would love to meet all of you but I have plans. I will be going there next Friday w/a whole crew...maybe I can meet a few of you then??

Anyway...have fun and dance your little asses off!!!!! :cool:

No prob. I am sure we will all meet up sometime in the future

My avatar worked:eek:

I am going to set the time for the meet-up. Let's say 11:30 at the back near the right side back bar. Its the set of stairs near the Axis entrance, the stairs to go down to the dance floor. Vik and I like to stand there so that is where I will be. So 11:30 back of Avalon near Axis entrance, see you there or be square!!:D

Originally posted by vikkii123

Well we were all planning on meeting back on the right side by the bar... right near where you can get into Axis.

VENUS AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS THERE AROUND 11:30.......LOOKOUT!!!!!:tongue:

We can definitely push this to 4... the sky's the limit :tongue:

Is anyone else going to Rise after Avalon tonight?? We can have this meet-up run all night!

Another question, do you guys have problems loading the cp pages? It seems like lately half the time I get timed-out errors, or the pages won't load for me... it's kind of annoying!:rolleyes: