Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG......you will never believe who i saw friday night.........

Originally posted by clubkitty

.....Teresadf at VINYL!!!!!!!!! i almost passed out.....LOL!!!

soooooo teresa.......where is your vinyl review????????

and miss starbryte.....i heard a rumor that you might be joining us friday night as well......;)

:bounce::bounce::bounce: is it friday yet?????

If you saw her then you saw me too, I was 2 feet away from her all night :)

Teresa - I knew we joked about it at the apt. but I could not believe it when you walked in..even more I couldn't believe that Frank walked in...LOL...next time I expect you guys to be out on the dance floor though!!

Now you at least know why Lisa and I go every Friday...I think we got Johnny Hoboken hooked!..LOL

:)

Originally posted by eviljav666

Whats up girls....

WEAK!!! job this week leaving mad early!

how was the remainder of the weekend..

LOL..shut up Jav..heehee...I was beat ..Lisa had to work Saturday and I had to go down and get the beach house..don't worry...this Friday we will be ready so you better be there!!!!!

We didn't even make it to Sanchez...we must be getting old or something!!

Originally posted by clubangel

LOL..shut up Jav..heehee...I was beat ..Lisa had to work Saturday and I had to go down and get the beach house..don't worry...this Friday we will be ready so you better be there!!!!!

We didn't even make it to Sanchez...we must be getting old or something!!

i worked on saturday at Boa's..finished around three..

me and Richi were thinking about going to Crack house but ROCKED is the best word for the condition my friend was in!!

and i wasnt going to make a sole journey this week..

it get lonely in their!!!!

Wait a second!!! Johnny Hoboken was in the house Friday @ Vinyl, how did I miss him, it was definately crazy to see Frank there as well, I was sitting on the speaker next to him for at least an hour before I hit the dancefloor.

Here is my review though -

Hands in the air all night, screaming with every new track he dropped, creaming in my pants when I heard Safe From Harm, it just sounds so good there lol, 2 thumbs up in my book!!!

Does anyone recall the various 80's songs he played, there were like 2 or 3 but i was sop stoned I cant remember

Yup..Hoboken came with Belinda and Teresa...he says it was the best music he has ever heard...he is already talking about coming back this Friday!!!

Great night of music...the 80's songs he played...well of course "Don't you want me" and that song that goes "Let the Music playyyyy"..that's all I remember!

Originally posted by clubangel

Yup..Hoboken came with Belinda and Teresa...he says it was the best music he has ever heard...he is already talking about coming back this Friday!!!

Great night of music...the 80's songs he played...well of course "Don't you want me" and that song that goes "Let the Music playyyyy"..that's all I remember!

I saw Belinda & theresa, WTF!!

Everyone gets hooked on the music, you know why??

Music is the Answer!!!

Let The Music Play!!! That was the one, I've heard him play it before and it was on the tip of my tongue all weekend, thank you!!!

guys I am sad enough that I missed last Friday, so I am without a doubt going to Vinyl this Friday coming up!!!! I can't wait... we're going to have soooo much fun with all of us and PLUS... I get to hear DT for the first time!!!! Yeah both Johnny and Teresa couldn't stop saying how great the music is.... I can't wait to hear him!!!!!

hi everyone!!

kettle....ya probably didn't see hoboken cause me and him were dancing on the stage for like 2 hours.....LOL!!

starbryte......hoboken called me yesterday....."omg...i'm going to vinyl friday....already got kimmie to come...called the girls in my beachhouse.....etc." sooo funny.....:laugh:

clubangel....we have created some more vinyl addicts!! heehee!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET???????????? :bounce::bounce:

Whats up girls....

im getting soo old..........just kidding.....i had to be to work....otherwise you couldn't have dragged me out of there!!

im closing the place this week....jav, you going???? :bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

starbryte......hoboken called me yesterday....."omg...i'm going to vinyl friday....already got kimmie to come...called the girls in my beachhouse.....etc." sooo funny.....:laugh:

LOL!!!!! I can't wait!!!! That's going to be one good time, let me tell you...

I think you and clubangel have created a new interest for all of us... :tongue:

Seriously I can't believe that I went there myself. I had such a good time Friday night. My mission as soon as I walked in that place was the find my roomies. :D The music was amazing.....when I saw Dominick he was like so what do you think and I was like I love DT and he goes how long have you been here and I said 15 minutes. He just started laughing his ass off. I was very happy Frank came there. :love: Next time I will pull him on the dance floor for you club angel. Kettle.....I know I remember him playing all these 80's songs but I was so wasted that the next day I couldn't remember them. I missed "Don't you want me" but I do remember him playing "Let the music play" (thanks club angel). ;) So.....my Vinyl review is as follows.....the music is great the vibe is awesome. But do you think that they can clean the place up a little bit.....it's SOOOOOOO DIRTY.....LOL. I felt like I needed 8 showers when I got home. :yuck: Next time I will try and stay longer but I was so tired I just wanted to go home and go to sleep :zzz2: I hope everyone who was there last Friday goes again this Friday. :D

Originally posted by teresadf

But do you think that they can clean the place up a little bit.....it's SOOOOOOO DIRTY.....LOL. I felt like I needed 8 showers when I got home. :yuck::D

listen sister this aint hunka bunka or club abyss,or whatever cheeseball club you hang at, go there dance and listen to the music, no one ever said it was a nice place :grin3:

Whats up girls....

Hey Jav,

Im pretty sure I saw you at Vinyl on Friday night. Lesley and I were not sure though and didnt want to go up to some random guy and look like idiots!

I had a great time, and look foward to getting back there real soon!

Originally posted by beyourself420

listen sister this aint hunka bunka or club abyss,or whatever cheeseball club you hang at, go there dance and listen to the music, no one ever said it was a nice place :grin3:

By the way beyourself it was nice to see you out Friday as well. And hi we go to the same clubs so whatever to you! I was just making a statement just like everyone else does calling it "dirty vinyl". If you noticed I put "LOL" after it so I was JOKING. :rolleyes:

By the way beyourself it was nice to see you out Friday as well. And hi we go to the same clubs so whatever to you! I was just making a statement just like everyone else does calling it "dirty vinyl". If you noticed I put "LOL" after it so I was JOKING. :rolleyes:

i wasnt there on friday but anyway i was only messing with you what i meant by it not being one of those other places is that its hardcore about music nothing more sista

Originally posted by beyourself420

i wasnt there on friday but anyway i was only messing with you what i meant by it not being one of those other places is that its hardcore about music nothing more sista

I thought I saw you there.....I guess I was mistaken. :confused:

Yeah I could tell it was hardcore when I walked in there. I was there once before when I was like 19 for a rave.....LOL. It was hardcore and DIRTY then too. :D

I thought I saw you there.....I guess I was mistaken. :confused:

Yeah I could tell it was hardcore when I walked in there. I was there once before when I was like 19 for a rave.....LOL. It was hardcore and DIRTY then too. :D

i wish i would have been there, not in the area at the moment

Seriously I can't believe that I went there myself. I had such a good time Friday night. My mission as soon as I walked in that place was the find my roomies. :D The music was amazing.....when I saw Dominick he was like so what do you think and I was like I love DT and he goes how long have you been here and I said 15 minutes. He just started laughing his ass off. I was very happy Frank came there. :love: Next time I will pull him on the dance floor for you club angel. Kettle.....I know I remember him playing all these 80's songs but I was so wasted that the next day I couldn't remember them. I missed "Don't you want me" but I do remember him playing "Let the music play" (thanks club angel). ;) So.....my Vinyl review is as follows.....the music is great the vibe is awesome. But do you think that they can clean the place up a little bit.....it's SOOOOOOO DIRTY.....LOL. I felt like I needed 8 showers when I got home. :yuck: Next time I will try and stay longer but I was so tired I just wanted to go home and go to sleep :zzz2: I hope everyone who was there last Friday goes again this Friday. :D

LOL, your funny as hell Theresa,I LOVE DT, I LOVE DT <~~~Theresa.......... it is dirty, Vinyl is not the nicest venue to say the least, but I love it!!!