Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz 2.22.02

lizard23

The website says Christopher Lawrence (who I am psyched to go see spin), but I keep hearing rumors (from a guy I know who works there) that it is someone bigger - possibly Sasha and Digweed. Anybody else hear anything about this date and what's going on? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Originally posted by lizard23

The website says Christopher Lawrence (who I am psyched to go see spin), but I keep hearing rumors (from a guy I know who works there) that it is someone bigger - possibly Sasha and Digweed. Anybody else hear anything about this date and what's going on? Any info would be great. Thanks!

dunno, but if Buzz says it Chr. Lawrence then I'm going with that until they change it, or officially announce someting.

I seriously doubt it would be Sasha AND Digweed. First off, Sasha just spun there, and secondly, with super-huge DJs (sasha, oakenfold) they advertise a while in advance, and sell the tix through ticketmaster. Since that show is in less than 3 weeks, I doubt it's S&D. Christopher Lawrence is a pretty damn big name as far as American DJs go, so I'm happy just to hear him spin....

The site says Christopher Lawrence, Dave Ralph (for his residency), and Felix Da Housecat. Unless there's a last minute cancellation it's fairly certain that that's who'll be there. The week after Lawrence is there is when there's someone "bigger" there (in more ways than one), Carl Cox.