Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugliness

dcsglow

Originally posted by dcsglow

shifter was sleeping on the floor at royals house on sat night...and he was wrapped up in some curtain or shaw he pulled off some girls outfit...LOL so ugly.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude, i thought it was ur underware he had over his face...i do not want to know what transpired after I passed out

Originally posted by crownroyal

I'm sorry I didn't have enough blankets. What time did you guys leave?

'round 11:30, by the way crown, jimi also raided ur pantry, fridge and took some other stuff home with him from ur kitchen b4 we left. jroo and myself tried to stop him, but he threathened us with a thingmajingy of some sort

Originally posted by vicman

'round 11:30, by the way crown, jimi also raided ur pantry, fridge and took some other stuff home with him from ur kitchen b4 we left. jroo and myself tried to stop him, but he threathened us with a thingmajingy of some sort

Damn you Jimi you crackhead what did you take? You do realize that I already pay for two other people and I'm not rich! Foolio you better buy me some more groceries and I hope you didn't steal my skillet or my asthma medicine!

Originally posted by shifterlx

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jimi's a crackhead...

he proly injected himself that asthma medication already, or cooked it and snorted it...and we wonder why his posts do not make any sense...at one point durin the morning i saw him doing funny things with that creatine over ur fridge, in his altered state he must've thought it was another white powder :D

he proly injected himself that asthma medication already, or cooked it and snorted it...and we wonder why his posts do not make any sense...at one point durin the morning i saw him doing funny things with that creatine over ur fridge, in his altered state he must've thought it was another white powder :D

you must of been thinking of that new LOCATION you have on your profile while you were passed out at vics and the maskera fell out of your coat...tsk tsk tsk

I swear if I find anything wrong with any of my food Jimi you will get a Marine Corp/South Central LA asswhoopin!

Guest jroo

hahahahhahaha, this is some funny shit!!!!! yeah, the paperboy did smoke himself senseless. he almost hurt vic with that thingamagiggy. i think that i got high from just being in the room, i didnt feel right. and fredrick i really do want to know where you got that huge ass shaw to sleep in. i dont remember any indian chicks at the party. i still think that the funniest thing that happened at that party, was when that Fucked up chick in the black started dancing, and asked for the music to be turned up like 5 times, and paperboy said "oh, you want it turned up, hold on" and he hit the mute button. that was sooo fucking funny. you should have seen the look on her cracked out face!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shifterlx

dude that chick was creepy...

and concerning the indian chicks... man, there were plenty in the closet! you should've had one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

indian chicks...whats up with all this indian talk, is there something you forgot to tell me fredrick???:confused: