Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey! Hey! Hey!

djustinh

Hello everyone...

In about a week or 2 at most, I will be mailing out my new CD, "Be Progressive" Volume 2! :)

It's not nearly as dark and evil as the last one, but it has lots of great songs, and stuff you can rock in the car, and not get scared! :eek:

The last CD was deep and dark, and more on the evil side... this CD is more about dancin in the basement, havin' fun in the car, and smiling! :D

I promise to keep you all updated, and send out as soon as it's 100% complete. I have about 4 80 min mixes, im trying to figure out which one to compile together.

Until then.. be safe! :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

hehe rock on mr enorgize. check your mail and send me a bio for booking purposes puhleaze ;-)

btw name is drama*free*records nyc, LLC

mixed comp for publicity/monetary purposes out summer 2002 latest, and vinyl singles as soon as we have secured venture capital/angel investors. lol anyone interested please email or pm me, including clubplanet management.

joel*B

www.geocities.com/joelbnyc

Oh word boss? I didn't know if you got the first one.

IMO the second one has alot more energy...

Like I said, the first one was just more about the deep and dark side of house, but toward the middle there was some hard prog. and some energy stuff, but I tried to keep it steady and dark :)

This one (if I pick which mix) will make ya smile more! So we'll see what happens... if people like it they like it! if they don't, they don't! Always room for improvement. ;)

These mixes (volume2) were more about live set's than an actual "mix." Lots of effects, drum loops, samples etc. going on with help from the Kaoss Pad, Roland EF303, and of course you guys favorite piece, the Pioneer. :spin2:

PS: To everyone, I promise those that request the new compilation will get one. You have my word, please do not be shy to ask! I can't promise you'll like it... go in it with open ears! :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Aww Justin if there where more guys like you in the world, there wouldn't be somemany BITCHES... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your too nice;)

LOL i was thinkin the same thing.. Justin is mad cool...

BTW i did like the first one... (i was more in the deep house, tribal mood when u made it)... i like more (robbie rivera, roger s. , etc.) kind of house now... im pretty sure i will liek it... :D e-mail me when ure done... EN0RGIZEEE :D

You guys always showed support from day one, and I could never thank you guys enough! ;)

It's all about the music, the sounds, the elements, the atmosphere that those particular objects are thrown out into... so we gotta make the best of it in order to enjoy it...

Laurie: thanks diva. im no meanie :)

it's all about... HOUSE MUSAAAAAAAAAAAAK

dundudnndaaaa.. gotta keep it boooooy gotta keep my looooove! i like that Superchumbo vocal as you can see.

Adiiiiiiios!

Justin Higgins