Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Virginity Question?

nrgy112

Do you still talk to the person who took your virginity, and if so are you close to them because of that reason or just because your good friends?

Just asking cause the person who took my virginity is still one of my best friends even though we don't hook up, just wanted to hear about everyone else's thoughts on the topic!

Guest danni133

My first time was ok and the relationship went downhill. It was a few years back and it was a rough break up.

Eh, shit happens

~Danielle

Nope, we were friends for a while but we also had strong feelings for each other. The night we finally did it (after doing several keg stands), we never talked to each other since. Things just got a little too weird. Worst part was that my best friend's BF was his best friend.

~~~ we r still friends well we got into a fight last week but its a small fight..i dont regret it at all i mean i spent 3.5 yrs with him.......i hate the fact tho that he still thinks that if im horny i can just sleep with him.....he doesnt understand that for me it will be sex but he told me he still loves me so that would just complicate things.......so he needs to stop asking!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

Still talk and meet up with him (and his girlfriend) every time I'm back home. We were together for a very long time and we didn't break up in anger (just the situation and life conditions changed).

Well, I'm very happy that it was him and no one else and I wouldn't want it any other way.