Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birth Control ?'s

sd

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 months, and was wondering about the various options that we have in regards to birth control. She's been on the pill before and it really fucks her up, condoms are out, the relationship is monogamous and they aren't nearly as intimate. Therefore I'm wondering about what the various other methods. Obviously I can just pull out, but I'd rather something a little more blunder proof.

Anyone familiar with the male shot? How effective is it, side effects, if any? Any restrictions or limitations associated with taking it?

Rythm method? Anybody do this. How do you figure out when she is fertile or not. As I understand it, women are generally only fertile a couple of days out of their cycle.

Thanks for all the help.

Steve

Guest bellaragazza

maybe depo provera..

it's the female shot and if im not mistaken you only have to get it every three months or so. :tongue:

She does go to a gyno, regularly. She's been on a couple of different pills and nothing seems to work for her. The next time she goes, she'll undoubtedly ask all these questions, I'm just really impatient and want all the answers now.

Condoms are out because they take away from so much of the sensitivity. They're also a pain in the ass to deal with, are irritating and I don't want to have to reach for a condom every time we're having sex, which is quite often. Diaphrams fall into the same, putting it on/in category as condoms.

She should def. ask about the shot. Diaphragms aren't very good, they're not very effective! But I guess maybe if you used them and also pulled out.

Also- there is a new form of birth control that has just recently been approved by the FDA- it's a ring that contains hormones,it is inserted once a month by the gyno. I'm not sure, the hormones might be really similar to the pill though.