Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if????..... Question for ladies

tranceformer16

To all the girls, I need your opinion...

Let's say you found the right guy and you found out that he has a small _ _ _ _ and for a while he cant get it up because he's aware that he has small thingy.. What would you do?

Still see him forget about him?

I need your opinion please...

:confused: :confused:

ummmm, errrrrr, hmmmm. Well.

If he was that "right"- and he'd have to be- I guess I'd have to get used to riding his face.

I would advise him to wait a long time before taking it out- maybe if they're really, very into each other she'll be able to deal? "confused:

Guest danni133

As for me, I'd have to leave that relationship...sounds mean but it's just how it is..

I can deal with small but hell no I can't deal with tiny...Girl whatever you do, think it over.

~Danielle

Personally, I can't feel much under 5". :( If I were in a similar situation, since sex is a really important part of a serious relationship to me, I would definitely want to keep this person as a friend, but not as a romantic partner.

Of course, as always, different people have different preferences. A few of my girlfriends like smaller guys because they're pretty small themselves.

It really depends on the girl... if the guys KNOWS he's "The One" for her and she's confident of the same, some measurement or another shouldn't matter.

Guest bellaragazza

well there is more to a relationship than pure sex.. so if it was increadibly small then i'd stick around because after all it's a super nice guy.

besides its not always his weewee that makes for a good time :) find an alternative or whatever. ;)