Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:Saleen

girly

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I guess you didn't read the note that I sent with it, It was already on there, tons of ppl already had them. No biggie just don't send me shit anymore, problem solved. Right? Also who cares, they were every where, its gay to hold on to tracks, send that shit out. even my boys in Fla had the track already before me! if no one leaked them then no one can hear them.....

PS they ain't that good to grip about.....

Originally posted by saleen351

I guess you didn't read the note that I sent with it, It was already on there, tons of ppl already had them. No biggie just don't send me shit anymore, problem solved. Right? Also who cares, they were every where, its gay to hold on to tracks, send that shit out. even my boys in Fla had the track already before me! if no one leaked them then no one can hear them.....

PS they ain't that good to grip about.....

Well, you do hate every single track released..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djkrackct

Well, you do hate every single track released..

thats not true, I burn one cd a week, with what I"m feeling. Music will suck untill Denny drops some of his tribal at tempts in a few months, until then its SF garbage!

thats not true, I burn one cd a week, with what I"m feeling. Music will suck untill Denny drops some of his tribal at tempts in a few months, until then its SF garbage!

Hate to break it to ya but none of the music you post about is played at SF ..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

Hate to break it to ya but none of the music you post about is played at SF ..

Hate to break it to ya, the tracks that are talked about in this thread are SF tracks, and I group all my shit tracks into SF/ Exit garbage.

Guest saleen351

I agree.. Get The JOB DONE! is a piece of crap.. The sample made that track.. (only in SF of course)

Ignition Technition is sick.. All 6 of them..

Get The JOB DONE :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by girly

Yeah I know people had them. I sent them out to the group CLubrips last week thats why. It doesn't matter you'll just never get another song from me. Too bad. Those two were fairly old.

First off I can understand why ppl dont' want to leak tracks, its because they may never get any more unreleased stuff! But these tracks, (which are just SF crap) have been out longer then you think! Like I said my boys in Fla had them before me, I never even heard of them before you send them to me.....And one more thing there is plenty of tracks over past year that I send out to ppl when i was told not to....IF A DJ WANTS TO KEEP HIS TRACKS OFF THE NET THEN DON'T SEND THEM TO PPL. Also your tracks you sent me open up a advertisment of clubrips! WTF! DON'T WORRY CLUBPLANET GROUP, WHEN I GET A TRACK NO MATTER WHAT IT IS GOING TO BE SENT OUT ASAP!!!!!! SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR TRACK ON THE NET, DON'T SEND IT OUT TO ME......

now if I can only get *@#& to send me- Lithium - Aint Over

. Also your tracks you sent me open up a advertisment of clubrips! WTF!

Hehe I know. Cause the owner of that group got those tracks first. It doesn't matter, like you said people had them already, you just will never see a track from me again.

Guest saleen351

Hehe I know. Cause the owner of that group got those tracks first. It doesn't matter, like you said people had them already, you just will never see a track from me again.

WOW, DO U THINK YOU ARE LIKE A UNRELEASED TRACK QUEEN, YOU'VE BEEN SWEET TO ME FOR A WHILE BUT YOUR ATTITUDE IS PISS POOR. THOSE TRACKS SUCK ANDS WERE OUT BEFORE I SENT THEM OUT, I JUST LET THE MASSES HEAR HOW MUCH THEY SUCK AND ALSO LET THEM SEE THE ADVERTISMENT FOR THEMSELVES. DON'T WORRY I WILL NOT BOTHER TO ASK YOU FOR ANYMORE TRACKS. BUT REMEMBER THIS ONE DAY YOU MAY HAVE A TRACK THAT WAS LEAKED BY ME. HAPPENED BEFORE AND PROBALY HAPPEN AGAIN........

WOW, DO U THINK YOU ARE LIKE A UNRELEASED TRACK QUEEN, YOU'VE BEEN SWEET TO ME FOR A WHILE BUT YOUR ATTITUDE IS PISS POOR.

Well I don't think that but i do get alot of stuff that no one has and everyone knows this. I've been sweet to u all the time and how is my attitude piss poor? I gave you songs with no attitude at all. Your the one with the piss poor attitude. And Yes those songs do suck. ALot of the stuff Jp plays is overrated and just sounds good in SF.

Let me get this straight you are upset with saleen for sending out tracks that are unreleased??? Your kidding me right ???

Bull shit..

. I mean he was the first one out of the AG groups to get them. And the ag groups get shit last. and guess what I don't give a flying fuck. Why is this thread still going it was addressed to one person and the point has been established.:cool:

Why don't you fuck off and MYOB. GEt that straight. Thanx:D

Umm how bout go fuck yourself!! People like you are the problem. You are a music whore. It is you and people like you with your "Elitest Attitude" when it comes to stuff like this.Again GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! ....Oh and by the way, If its on a public message board it is everyones bussiness!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Umm how bout go fuck yourself!! People like you are the problem. You are a music whore. It is you and people like you with your "Elitest Attitude" when it comes to stuff like this.Again GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! ....Oh and by the way, If its on a public message board it is everyones bussiness!!

HEHE funny. The funny thing is I get my music from other people, meaning I'm never the one to get things first and I don't have an "elitest attitude" because I always share with anyone who asks, I would share anything I have with you too if you asked. I just don't like when a person i give to shares a song with another 200 people. Thats all. And yeah this is on a public messageboard but it said ATTn: saleen . That means its no problem if you read but I wasn't asking for your words of wisdom. ;)

HEHE funny. The funny thing is I get my music from other people, meaning I'm never the one to get things first and I don't have an "elitest attitude" because I always share with anyone who asks, I would share anything I have with you too if you asked. I just don't like when a person i give to shares a song with another 200 people. Thats all. And yeah this is on a public messageboard but it said ATTn: saleen . That means its no problem if you read but I wasn't asking for your words. ;)

Then what is the problem???????? You sent him tracks, so he sent them out to some people. You yourself said you would send them out if asked!!! I dont understand why you are upset with him.... typical female, say one thing and mean another!!!!!

because I always share with anyone who asks, I would share anything I have with you too if you asked.

Ummmm, hi, can you, umm, like share your PUSS AH with me????

Get off your pedestal and relax. It's fucking music. It's not like you created the cure for AIDS or cancer.....By the way, heard some trax that my boy got from SALEEN838430340 and they were chill. Thanks SALEEN872342, no matter people say or think, you can send me all the music you want.