Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:Saleen

girly

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Ummmm, hi, can you, umm, like share your PUSS AH with me????

Get off your pedestal and relax. It's fucking music. It's not like you created the cure for AIDS or cancer.....By the way, heard some trax that my boy got from SALEEN838430340 and they were chill. Thanks SALEEN872342, no matter people say or think, you can send me all the music you want.

Fuck OFF DIRT SACK. Again another one that doesn't know how to read. IT said ATTN: Saleen.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: That means I don't want to hear responses coming from a bunch of shitbags and Yes that means you too. Thanx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Fuck OFF DIRT SACK. Again another one that doesn't know how to read. IT said ATTN: Saleen.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: That means I don't want to hear responses coming from a bunch of shitbags and Yes that means you too. Thanx

Let me enlighten you sweetie.

1) Use of such vulgar language only shows your true ignorance. Oh wait, you're from Lon Giland so actually being able to read and spell means you are one of the smart ones.

2) This is a public board and when someone, especially someone like SALEEN282390253, gets called out, I usually read it and when ignoramusas' like yourself(that means dumb, baby) post dumb shit, I'll respond.

3) Ever hear of PM, not PMS which your must be suffering from to have all this hostility, but PM as in PRIVATE MESSAGE

Now take your nobodyhasthesetraxunlessiwantthemtohavethem attitude and get in the coffin!!!!!!

Originally posted by girly

Dont talk to johnnyblackroc like that..or I'll kick your fucken ass!:blown:

1) Use of such vulgar language only shows your true ignorance. Oh wait, you're from Lon Giland so actually being able to read and spell means you are one of the smart ones.

2) This is a public board and when someone, especially someone like SALEEN282390253, gets called out, I usually read it and when ignoramusas' like yourself(that means dumb, baby) post dumb shit, I'll respond.

3) Ever hear of PM, not PMS which your must be suffering from to have all this hostility, but PM as in PRIVATE MESSAGE

Now take your nobodyhasthesetraxunlessiwantthemtohavethem attitude and get in the coffin!!!!!!

hehehe:laugh: Thanks for getting so in depth.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I see a new ice pick in the freezer!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE JBR STATED....You fucken illiterate asshole…

"This is a public board and when someone, especially someone like SALEEN282390253, gets called out, I usually read it and when ignoramusas' like yourself (that means dumb, baby) post dumb shit, I'll respond.

Ever hear of PM, not PMS which your must be suffering from to have all this hostility, but PM as in PRIVATE MESSAGE

Now take your nobodyhasthesetraxunlessiwantthemtohavethem attitude and get in the coffin!!!!!!"