Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever "Want a New Drug"?

djmikedr

Damn straight, I say I want a new drug all the time. Pills just ain't doing it for me anymore, and cid and shrooms just aren't around enough. I'm itchin to try a buncha research chemicals but I don't wanna end up on a stretcher and have doctors not knowing how to treat me.

my thoughts exactly...and if u were in that state then u couldnt tell them what it was...kinda with i had a chem degree to make the designer shit..but then again i wouldnt wanna guinne pig it...although Hoffman accidentily did that and look where LSD went...hehe

maybe its a sign that the first 'trip' ever off lsd was a bad one...hmmm...

o well!

Thank God im not the only one feeling this. Every weekend me and my cousin go out to NYC with all our "goodies" and all we can say the next day is..."damn...i want something new." The problem for me is that im into the easiness of popping pills. You know for the most part what is gonna happen, what you are going to feel, how long it is going to last, etc. Ive done Acid....never again, shrooms never again, i must say dust was fun and I will be doing that again this weekend but other than that...::shrugs:: Oh well....guess you gotta stay with a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

there never will be the perfect drug....because anything that is natural has been discovered ....and anythin in the future will be chemical....and every chemical drug made has some bad side effects......some not addictive but harmful in the long run....i dont think its possible....but i know than when the next new drug is invented i will definately try.....i think it will happen fairly soon perhaps the next year or so.....ciao