Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone From The Sex Board Want To Go With Me To Ibiza?

bluegirl

Originally posted by glowdancer

im looking for someone who is just as crazy as me

so if u like to party all nite and lay on the beach all day

and u dont think sleep is necessary

come to ibiza with me

i would love to go....... i need to get the fuck outta this place.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm not really from the Sex board, but I'm planning on going there... I was thinking for the closing parties around the end of August... when are you going?? Any suggestions??

thats when i want to go the end of august

Originally posted by glowdancer

thats when i want to go the end of august

I've been talking about this with random people from the Boston area. It seems like there are a lot of individuals who want to go, but their friends never have jobs/money to go.

Maybe we should just say screw it and take the plunge! www.bringiton.com has packages for under $1,400.

Who's coming with us???

Oh, and I flat-out REFUSE to sleep in Ibiza:D

oh yeah, this is the spot to end a summer! brief synopsis of a week in ibiza as follows:

first day: flights arrive in the early afternoon depending on your lay-over. check into the hotel, plan out which events you want to attend durinf the course of the week, & immediately start drinking.

each subsequent day: go to dinner around 21:30 and then to a bar and/or your first club of the evening. change to a different club or keep partying at the original club until closing. afterwards, it's after - hours outside on the beach....raving and swimming until you pass out sometime in the afternoon (depending on the individual's constitution and what has been ingested during the course of the previous 24 hours to promote longevity). a few hours of sleep and then off to dinner again to repeat the cycle.

if you love the club scene, it's really a must. i'm down again this summer - went in 2000 but could not make it last year.

-g.g

PS - you will be hurting when you get back to the states

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've been talking about this with random people from the Boston area. It seems like there are a lot of individuals who want to go, but their friends never have jobs/money to go.

Maybe we should just say screw it and take the plunge! www.bringiton.com has packages for under $1,400.

Who's coming with us???

Oh, and I flat-out REFUSE to sleep in Ibiza:D

yeah i'm down

thats why i made the post