Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you meet a nice guy/girl at a club??

dibs

you are so right...on my other post I asked the qusetion how did everyone get started into clubbing and some people stated (myself too) that they started because of a F*cked up relationship :( So I think that has a little to do with the "meeting someone" thing....I dont know.....:rolleyes: I just dont want to think about that stuff and have fun! :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

you are so right...on my other post I asked the qusetion how did everyone get started into clubbing and some people stated (myself too) that they started because of a F*cked up relationship :( So I think that has a little to do with the "meeting someone" thing....I dont know.....:rolleyes: I just dont want to think about that stuff and have fun! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don’t think its any hope, but like my best friend said to me "don’t look for prince charming, have prince charming fine you"

Cover charge at JOEY's $ 20

First round of BADDA BINGS $ 25

Bottle of Moet $ 75

Having your prince charming FINE you.....PRICELESS (LAURIE....that'll be $500 please:D )

ok so here goes a little scenario....

2 guys hanging out in the club. The DJ is off the hook tonight.

First scene...

Guy #1 "yo __nny....whats this song".

Guy #2 "Yo _a_u_sm__s this song is phat!"

Guy #1 "no, no, no...this song is off the hook"

Guy #2 "wessssst siiiiiiiide"

Guy #1 "ayyyyyyight!"

Second scene...

Guy #1 "yo __nny..hold up, hold up..I think that girl is checking you out bro"

Guy #2 "you think so?"

Guy #1 "yeah bro..catch her looking...i caught her looking at least 3 times already"

Guy #2 "ayyyyyyyyiiiiiight...no....ayyyyyight!!"

Guy #1 "she's got a friend...lets go dance with them"

Guy #2 "weesssst siiiiiiiide!"

Girl #1 "Nic__e I just caught them looking at us"

Girl #2 "Jen_if_r they are so hot"

Girl #1 "wow that Italian is incredibly hot"

Girl #2 "and the Greek one is just toooo sexy"

(Meanwhile...Guy #1 and Guy #2 get their groove on the dancefloor. They start to dance right next to girl #1 and girl #2).

Guy #1 to Girl #2 "Hey whats going on...what was your name".

Girl #1&2 "giggle giggle giggle"....and walk away.

Guy #1 "What did you say to her?!!!!" "Why'd they go away"

Guy #2 "Bro I just asked her her name!"

Guy #1 "Word?"

Guy #2 "All club girls are bitches anyway"

Guy #1 "Oh shit...Funk-a-tron...woooohoooooo!!!"

Guy #2 "Wesssst siiiiide!"

Later on that night..the same two girls are still staring at the same two guys...

Girl #1 "He caught me staring at him again"

Girl #2 "Wow they are just so hot!"

Girl #1 "I know...(sigh)"

How many of you are on either side of this story at least 5 times every weekend?

Moral of the story......girls in clubs are stupud..and too afraid to meet their prince charming...when prince charming is standing next to them every weekend!

Good going carusomaas11 its so TRUE....:laugh: :laugh: I learned that To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot

and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

> Smart man + smart woman = romance

> Smart man + dumb woman = affair

> Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

> Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

:laugh::tongue: I have too much time to think...:laugh:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

ok so here goes a little scenario....

2 guys hanging out in the club. The DJ is off the hook tonight.

First scene...

Guy #1 "yo __nny....whats this song".

Guy #2 "Yo _a_u_sm__s this song is phat!"

Guy #1 "no, no, no...this song is off the hook"

Guy #2 "wessssst siiiiiiiide"

Guy #1 "ayyyyyyight!"

Second scene...

Guy #1 "yo __nny..hold up, hold up..I think that girl is checking you out bro"

Guy #2 "you think so?"

Guy #1 "yeah bro..catch her looking...i caught her looking at least 3 times already"

Guy #2 "ayyyyyyyyiiiiiight...no....ayyyyyight!!"

Guy #1 "she's got a friend...lets go dance with them"

Guy #2 "weesssst siiiiiiiide!"

Girl #1 "Nic__e I just caught them looking at us"

Girl #2 "Jen_if_r they are so hot"

Girl #1 "wow that Italian is incredibly hot"

Girl #2 "and the Greek one is just toooo sexy"

(Meanwhile...Guy #1 and Guy #2 get their groove on the dancefloor. They start to dance right next to girl #1 and girl #2).

Guy #1 to Girl #2 "Hey whats going on...what was your name".

Girl #1&2 "giggle giggle giggle"....and walk away.

Guy #1 "What did you say to her?!!!!" "Why'd they go away"

Guy #2 "Bro I just asked her her name!"

Guy #1 "Word?"

Guy #2 "All club girls are bitches anyway"

Guy #1 "Oh shit...Funk-a-tron...woooohoooooo!!!"

Guy #2 "Wesssst siiiiide!"

Later on that night..the same two girls are still staring at the same two guys...

Girl #1 "He caught me staring at him again"

Girl #2 "Wow they are just so hot!"

Girl #1 "I know...(sigh)"

How many of you are on either side of this story at least 5 times every weekend?

Moral of the story......girls in clubs are stupud..and too afraid to meet their prince charming...when prince charming is standing next to them every weekend!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey cigs why are you so HAPPY?? Want to go in 1/2 come on...ONLY $250 each... :laugh:

Sorry hun, I don't swing that way....JBR is all yours....although for only $250......

I was just responding....in not so many words, that you could meet a nice guy!

A little over 2 years ago, I was home for Christmas Break from College. I was upset because I had just broken up with my Boyfriend of about a year. My friend dragged me to Abyss to try to cheer me up... I met the nicest, sweetest guy. He spent the rest of my christmas break trying to get me to forget my ex, then he drove from Staten Island to RI every weekend for my last semster of college. We are still together and planning to get married next fall.

I believe that every person has at least one if not more romantic matches. You can meet them anywhere, a bar, a club, the supermarket, any place. You just have to have an open mind and give people a chance.

One of my closest friends says that no guy in a club is ever gonna stick around. Any time a guy walks up to her, she walks away or says something nasty before they even open their mouths.

If you don't meet anyone how will you ever meet the right one?

Originally posted by sigmagal

A little over 2 years ago, I was home for Christmas Break from College. I was upset because I had just broken up with my Boyfriend of about a year. My friend dragged me to Abyss to try to cheer me up... I met the nicest, sweetest guy. He spent the rest of my christmas break trying to get me to forget my ex, then he drove from Staten Island to RI every weekend for my last semster of college. We are still together and planning to get married next fall.

I believe that every person has at least one if not more romantic matches. You can meet them anywhere, a bar, a club, the supermarket, any place. You just have to have an open mind and give people a chance.

One of my closest friends says that no guy in a club is ever gonna stick around. Any time a guy walks up to her, she walks away or says something nasty before they even open their mouths.

If you don't meet anyone how will you ever meet the right one?

I’m glad everything worked out for you, and you found your “Prince Charmingâ€

And for the record I know I never said that I “don’t meet anyone†I meet a lot of people, and always go out w/an open mind…Sorry if I sound like a bitch….but I didn’t know how to word it…