Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you meet a nice guy/girl at a club??

dibs

I wasn't directing my response to you or anyone in particular. I was commenting to the general audience. You'd be amazed how much the subconscious mind controls your conscious actions. If a person has a preconceived notion that is negative, then most likely their actions will be negative. Again, this is not directed to anyone in particular, it is just a general comment.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sigmagal

I believe that every person has at least one if not more romantic matches. You can meet them anywhere, a bar, a club, the supermarket, any place. You just have to have an open mind and give people a chance.

One of my closest friends says that no guy in a club is ever gonna stick around. Any time a guy walks up to her, she walks away or says something nasty before they even open their mouths.

If you don't meet anyone how will you ever meet the right one?

I agree with you... I always have an open mind... I think you can meet a nice guy at a club or anywhere for that matter... By walking away and not even giving someone the time of day, you never know what you could be missing out on. :) :)

Originally posted by carusomaas11

How many of you are on either side of this story at least 5 times every weekend?

Moral of the story......girls in clubs are stupud..and too afraid to meet their prince charming...when prince charming is standing next to them every weekend!

Careful what you say......

Besides, if it's done right, you wouldn't have this problem. Better yet just buy a hearing aid!!!!

I met my current boyfriend at Tempts....so did two of my other roomates from my summer house. I also have a lot of sweet guy friends that are into the club scene, so yes, it is possible...you just have to find the right ones;)

Originally posted by lunalounge46

it is not an impossibility, but to me, it is almost impossible. i met plenty of girls in clubs, do i like them or what they are about after a day, NO. I'm a bad guy(so to speak) and I need a good girl. :D

i need to find a good girl in the library, or the supermarket, etc...:hump:

Library, do you even know what that is????

J/K......You sometimes meet the most amazing people in the strangest places....

Originally posted by dibs

Hey sis

I'm guessing you had fun at Platinum last night??

Yeah... I really like it there... Music was great... met nice people... was having a great time... too bad I had to leave earlier than I wanted too... now I know why I always like driving... You should've came down!!! If you were there you definitely wouldn't have wanted to leave!!! Trust me! Next time you're coming with us!!! :)

Originally posted by dancensmile

Yeah... I really like it there... Music was great... met nice people... was having a great time... too bad I had to leave earlier than I wanted too... now I know why I always like driving... You should've came down!!! If you were there you definitely wouldn't have wanted to leave!!! Trust me! Next time you're coming with us!!! :)

Hey Sis,

Next time you are going, you are going have to drag my ass down there. I need to check out, you know what!!! :D J/K

I need to talk to you about this Thursday.

Originally posted by dibs

Hey Sis,

Next time you are going, you are going have to drag my ass down there. I need to check out, you know what!!! :D J/K

I need to talk to you about this Thursday.

Hey... i'm going again this week sometime... not sure what night... possibly Friday unless I go to Abyss or something else... I dunno yet... Thursday?!? Thursday is Valentine's Day :D:(:):confused: !?!

• 2 years later...