Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wonder what the hype is about the White Room at Exit is on Saturdays ???

On February 22nd at Joeys come listen to the man that makes the White Room bounce on Saturday nights. For those who always tried to get in the White Room at Exit this is your chance to hear the DJ that makes it all happen, Ziggy. This will be only his second appearance ever in NJ. So come listen to him you will not be disappointed.

March 1st, Special Guest DJ Denny Tsettos live for my 21st birthday. (I could only wish)

Originally posted by laurie619

Ummm....I just might have to go to that, but only if you

(stigeleiro) are going to be there! I havent seen you in a long time....:D

I promise I will be there. I am there every Friday. I hope you saw the end of the thread and realized the 1st was my birthday. You know that is a must for you.

Originally posted by vsoto212

Serg, its Victor Soto

How are things, havent seen you since the summer. I have to stop by there on a Friday or Sunday to say wus up. Enjoy the New Year..

Everything is going great. I can't complain Friday nights are as hot as anyone can hope. Try making it up on the 1st of March for my bday. I know its tough because ur working at Bunka but see what you can do. If not I know I will see you this summer at the Surf.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

On February 22nd at Joeys come listen to the man that makes the White Room bounce on Saturday nights. For those who always tried to get in the White Room at Exit this is your chance to hear the DJ that makes it all happen, Ziggy. This will be only his second appearance ever in NJ. So come listen to him you will not be disappointed.

March 1st, Special Guest DJ Denny Tsettos live for my 21st birthday. (I could only wish)

Umm i really never wondered about the hype

Originally posted by milleniapro

Sergio

You better be ready for that night, I will be there with the crew and you know what that means. Do u need another clip or charger this, lol.

i expect ur sorry ass there that night (haha). u better be ready to pound that night. i will be a mess. as of now i am cool with all phone accessories. i will probably need something by then